EDC belt

Looking for a good EDC belt… I was looking at the Kore brand… Any suggestions ?

2 Likes

I am very happy with my Kore gun belt. The only reason I don’t have another is that they were out of black leather when I was ready to order.

For the record, I am also pretty happy with my Galco, Hank’s, and Ciguera Gear “Emissarry Belt” (currently being used). I like having a traditional tongue buckle setup for multiple reasons, but the Kore rachet system is awesome for adjustability, and is one of my favorite carry belts.

I’ve had the Hank’s belt the longest, but it is so thick that some belt attachments might not work, e.g. a Vic or LM small belt pouch with leather lined clip, or fitting a holster for cross-draw or left handed carry, or AIWB with magazine section since the belt end doubles on the thickness on the left side if it is longer. The only downside to all of the above, IMO, is that if you are a knife guy that wants to strop your knife on the rough side of a leather belt, none of these belts have a rough side.

1 Like

buy the Kore belt. You’ll save yourself from having the 8 other ones that aren’t as good (but cost more).

1 Like

I like Hanks belts! That is what I use. The thick leather and the roller on the buckle allows for no fuss when you have to pee real bad.

3 Likes

+1 on Hanks. I have 3 and love them. Hold my 1911 commander all day every day and hold up well with my two boys using my belt as a step when they are climbing all over me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are in the right place at the right time. Kore is an excellent belt and you can’t go wrong with it. I’m running a 511 which I love and it’s comfortable.

1 Like

5.11 operators 1.75” metal detector safe. As a process server, court houses were the order of the day as well as medical centers and EMT operational centers, never have to remove my belt, just weapons and mags.

3 Likes

LOL, my new knee sounds off the metal detector every time.

2 Likes

I wear Hank’s belts.

2 Likes

I have ordered one from Crossbread. I will put out an AAR once I wear it a while.

2 Likes

Bentman.net for me. 1.5" tan horse floral embossed with an antique silver roller buckle

2 Likes

Thank you all for the replies, sorry about the delay getting back. I decided on a Kore X5 but they are sold out, out of stock. I looked at Nexbelt and ordered and received the XL Titan BD Black ratchet belt. Have had it 1 day and so far happy with it. I will let you know about any good or bad after I have worn it for a while.