Ebony and Ivory

Oops I missed this POS performance. My bad. No matter, the game was great. Mahomes is simply the best quarterback in the game. In a few years he may be the greatest to ever play. A three-peat is not out of the question. He should then retire like Jordan and play baseball a few years, come back, and win a fifth SB. No race baiting leftists’ BS can ruin a championship performance. If Joe Biden were coherent enough he would change his underwear in agreement. LMFAO

3 Likes

They are still trying to divide us. We are all American no black no white just Americans

20 Likes

I think the announcer of the game hit it on head, one of the plays that helped KC win was that KC defensive lineman, Jones, #95 (what a beast) getting up in Purdy’s face on that 3rd down in OT throw that probably Purdy would have completed to the receiver breaking right on the right, in the end zone, but Jones just got there too fast.

Maholmes has that extra ability as a called-runner to open things up when the injury risk is worth it in those next level situations like Superbowl OT.

But Purdy is still new to the game and took them to OT he could end up with a phenomenal career yet himself…Mr Relevant now

2 Likes

The black national anthem, what is wrong with ‘The American National Anthem’! And they say, whites are the racists!

7 Likes

Ya know, in my circles, this is how the vast majority of people I know think, and, hopefully, it’s how the vast majority of Americans really think. I do believe it’s a small number of influential people who want to keep us divided and fighting. What they don’t realize is that, by giving Americans a common enemy like terrorists pouring into our country, they’ll unite us like never before.

7 Likes

When I read that they’re having an anthem other than The One :us:, I decided not to watch the game.
Not a single minute of it.

7 Likes

NEVER am I going to have anything to do with the NFL again.!

9 Likes

Hello and welcome @Michael1873

2 Likes

Welcome brother Michael

3 Likes

@Michael1873 you struck the nail on the head I stopped watching it years ago

6 Likes

Wow! Well said!! These are the same people who make up stories to take Trump to court as well. Three years of Russia-gate and no evidence, and it just keeps going on and on. It is time to unite - black, white, or whatever and Make America Great Again!

6 Likes

I agree with you 100%. I stopped watching “professional” sports when cappernick and others knelt for the National Anthem, sent all my NFL stuff including 2 coats back the to redskins and have NOT watched an NFL game since. the only football game I do watch without fail is the Army / Navy Game… Go Navy !!]

7 Likes

Its called Lifts Every Voices and Sing, was in honor of a president. I wish people would fact check before they make something more than what it is. We all know the National Anthem is it. I wish people would chill.

2 Likes

Well, that why we must stop all this conflict that goes on in America today

2 Likes

Totally agree with you on that latter!

Which president? Which country?

2 Likes

US president Abraham Lincoln, lift every voice and sing, was a poem for Abraham Lincoln.

America has two anthems, The national anthem and the stars stripes. I hope that answers your questions!

3 Likes

US president Abraham Lincoln, lift every voice and sing, was a poem for Abraham Lincoln.

America has two anthems, The national anthem and the stars stripes. I hope that answers your questions!

1 Like

Wrogn :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Every day I think that we as white Americans are now the Minority.

2 Likes

Can you point me to a source that says so? Surely, Wikipedia would mention the fact, and it does not.

2 Likes