Do You Collect Morale Patches?

I like to buy/collect hook and loop morale patches for my gear and hats. Anyone else?

My favorite? No, it’s not an insult to anyone.

7 Likes

I bought 50 of these from Nine Line Apparel and give them out to LEO’s when ever I see them. They all love and appreciate the effort. They all say they collect but don’t have this one… until now.
20200622_202305

7 Likes

I have a few but not as many as you @TexasEskimo :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Hmm…looks like a hobby I need to start.

3 Likes

Does seem like a fun hobby, thanks for the idea @TexasEskimo.

2 Likes

@Dawn Have some made with the USCCA name or logo on. When finished, just add to my cart.

5 Likes

They have them @TexasEskimo. Got one on one of my range bags now. I have several other patches. One or two are a bit off color, I have a strange sense of humor. I have a few from gun companies. Really like the USCCA one. Looks sharp on a black range bag.

3 Likes

@Fred_G I just logged into the USCCA app. I could not find a patch for sale. So how did you get one? Thanks.

2 Likes

Absolutely! My gear is not happy if it doesn’t have a morale patch attached!

3 Likes

Hmm… @Dawn

2 Likes

Good hobby brother I have never collected them but I like what you got. I have a few police and military patches.

2 Likes

I have a few patches that I wear from time to time. But I’m actually more of a bumper sticker guy.

3 Likes

Not many, but I have some to rotate on my hats. Gun Safety, U.S. Army, B+, and NKDA stay on my Range Bag. I no longer wear the MP or Badge. Name plate is always on the back of my hats.

3 Likes

So @Fish we (mainly just me) were wondering how to get those USCCA patches. Care to share?

1 Like

I’ll have to defer that to @Dawn. One I got when I joined, the new Born to Protect came with a Tactical Hat.

There is this one in the store:
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/product/gifts-novelty-uscca-pvc-patch/

@Dawn,
Sorry if I opened up something here.

2 Likes

I had no idea that site existed. I downloaded a USCCA app last year that has the same look, but no store. So there are 3 USCCA sites I guess… this one, the one mentioned above, and the app I downloaded from Google Play. Yikes…

1 Like

There is the USCCA.com main site, which the Community and store are a part of, and there is the app.

Be sure to check out the resources section of the USCCA.com page. There are a lot of great articles and training resources there.

3 Likes

Thank you @Dawn. My new patch is on its way to my collection. And it’s PVC… love those!

4 Likes

That’s a nice patch and I have the Born to Protect black and yellow.

2 Likes

My latest morale patch acquisition. Be warned, language. @Dawn are you the only one with blurring power or is it something we can do?

4 Likes