Do You Collect Morale Patches?

I believe you can do it as well.

Highlight what you want to blur, click on the gear and select blur spoiler:

Let me know if it doesn’t work for you! I think it should though.

1 Like

I have a few that I have picked up over the years. I mostly attach them to the inside of my truck and suburban roof.

1 Like

It worked! Thank you.

2 Likes

Well, well. I went to check the mail and I get this today. Another one to add to the collection.

6 Likes

Unless I miss my guess, doesn’t that say “infidel”?

1 Like

I have some Morale Patches. I have run out of places to attach them unfortunately. The extras remain in their :package: waiting for a home :v:t5:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well, you are in luck then. I have plenty of space remaining. Lol.

1 Like

@ES16 Those look more like the ones I have on my flight jacket from my time on the USS America during Desert Storm & Desert Fox. For the life of me I have no idea where it is but right in the middle of the back is a 10" patch U.S. Navy Rifle Team with the navy logo. I never got into the new breed of patches as when you put them on then tried to get into your war harness they all went flying off, just more stuff to loose but the Army sure does love their patches. I liked cammies before we all got out “Club Patches” and “Name Tapes” The only thing I had to worry about was that my 8 point cover didn’t have an EGA and my pocket was stenciled U.S. Navy. That is the only bad thing I will say about Gen Schwarzkopf.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

That is a nice collection brother, keep them growing.

You called it. Many of those are patches from our Wing, Group, and Squadron. Name tag on one side and US Air Force on the other side above the front pockets. The nice thing about the tags and patches, they were sewn on so no worries about them falling or ripping off. We were originally issued cotton fatigues which had to be tailored and starched… those were a nightmare to maintain. Permanent press fatigues replaced the original cotton ones. The patches I posted were eventually issued in subdued so as to not stand out on the uniform.

1 Like

I see you are using one of your patches for your profile picture. It’s hard to see… is that the F-111 from the late 60’s?

Thanks… I’ve got more I believe somewhere but these are the originals issued to my wife and i…

2 Likes

Yes, the D model. The only combat ready, alpha squadron “D” A nightmare to maintain but when they worked… incredible.

4 Likes

Speaking of desert storm…

3 Likes

@ES16 I hope it wasn’t rude, but I chopped up your post.

2 Likes

Not at all… chop away young man, chop away…:mask: Its early am where we are, heading out to do what we do. Talk later, enjoy your night

3 Likes

I used to. But as I became more aware of how perception could be used in the aftermath of a self defense incident, I got rid of mine.

3 Likes

Started to collect a short while ago. Here’s my starter kit…

@TexasEskimo, you can’t be surprised :grimacing:

2 Likes

@ScottH Yes I am, a bit… you haven’t rambled on endlessly about your P938, only your P226.

1 Like