Do you carry a handgun while trick-or-treating?

I don’t go anywhere without a Firearm…

6 Likes

@Todd30 , wow you had children’s at 13. :joy:

2 Likes

I carry a gun.
(period)

4 Likes

I don’t ever leave home with out 1 or 2 on my person .

2 Likes

If I’m awake I’m dressed and
If I’m dressed I’m carrying

4 Likes

Actually, I had kids at 26. I just quit trick or treating at 13! but that was funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I agree to the no answer also as we dont go candy collecting . But if we did it would be yes. I carry everywhere legal as does my HH6

3 Likes

Our kids are grown so there’s no more going out trick or treating. But I do carry while sitting on the front porch handing out candy. That’s because I carry ALL THE TIME!

3 Likes

On Halloween in addition to my carry pistol I carry this to:

Can’t be too safe…

6 Likes

Don’t cross the streams …

3 Likes

I don’t go out trick or treating either but if I did I would protect my kids.

2 Likes

Hopefully everybody had a safe evening with their kids. I had a weird encounter. Some boy probably 11 - 13 years old, 5’ 9" well over 100lbs if not 150lbs, just randomly walked up to my son and got into his face. My son is almost 6 and about 45lbs. Kids mother was there. I’m like, WTF should I do, this kid could pummel my son. Do I push him back? If he would’ve tried to swing I would’ve gotten in between it but damn. His mom finally woke up and called him.

3 Likes

I was sitting on my patio when I saw kids walking down the street and I thought to myself, “Why are these kids doing out wondering around for?” I later realized it was Halloween.

3 Likes

Ended up going to a house my wife was house sitting at, brought her, her pistol, I have my spread of pistols, 9mm on the hip, 380 in the sporran, and 22wmr in the pocket.

Lots of kids came up, some adults and older kids, no problems. Was my Mother in laws home, she has worries about the neighborhood given how close the Homeless are to the area…

1 Like

Like many others here, I carry almost all of the time. Inside and out, as for the businesses here with the no carry signs, in Louisiana we were taught in my CCP class that individual businesses and organizations do not have the right to take away the state granted right to carry. Only places outlined in the state statute, ie schools, are off limits. I usually avoid these places but don’t worry much about it really other then what the state has outlined.

1 Like

I don’t go anywhere without a Firearm… :ghost:

2 Likes