Distilleries who tried to help during the pandemic by manufacturing hand sanitizer are now facing over $14,000 in fees from the FDA

5 Likes

Big government is way out of control. We the people really need to retake back our country.

3 Likes

I’m from the government, and I’m here to help.

4 Likes

No good deed goes unpunished. :smirk:

4 Likes

After Washington’s presidency, he spent a good chunk of his remaining life going around the country making sure that everyone the Continental Army commandeered private property from received just compensation for their losses, spending much of his personal estate in the process.

THIS is what has changed the most about America.

5 Likes

Health and Human Services put the kaibosh on that this morning.

5 Likes

Oh you know we are rounding 3rd base now 🤦🏾

:loudspeaker:Get yourself RIGHT with THE MOST HIGH! Every day, every news story more absurd than the last…

:alarm_clock: tick…tick…tick…

:v:t5:

1 Like

"No good deed or intent will go unpunished by the government. They have totally forgotten who the boss’ are.

2 Likes

@David38 Please cite a reference this topic is near and dear to my heart or at least my liver.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like
1 Like

Here you go!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilyprice/2021/01/01/hhs-has-voided-hefty-fda-fees-on-craft-distillers-that-produced-hand-sanitizer/?sh=4870d5a923dd

That was absolutely Horse Cocky for the Feds to even propose that crap. Big Brother is out to subdue all of us. Need to get rid of those idiots in control.

2 Likes

One government agency fighting against another government agency. ALMOST MAKES SENSE.

2 Likes

This is example of why there are things a big government simply can’t do. How often do we see them attacking their own helpers? It’s become a theme of the times - the more you do for someone, the more they feel you owe them.

2 Likes

Bill SNAFU

1 Like