Another COVID "Mistake"?

But if you didn’t comply you were going to be accused of killing your neighbors Grandmother…

7 Likes

It’s funny how much of the prevention guidance has turned out wrong.
It doesn’t bother me at all that the guidance changed as we learned more. I actually find that encouraging, because the powers-that-be were willing to adjust to new data. But it doesn’t hurt to notice how many of their assumptions were incorrect.

4 Likes

For the next time. :thinking:

4 Likes

Oh yes, there will be a next time. Too many people got rich off this one.

7 Likes

I recently read a study that showed, looking at someone really hard can transmit Covid-19. Is this the look of tomorrow?

4 Likes

Avoid anyone who is 100% of anything. We’re living with monkeys.

5 Likes

What do you mean future, They are all wondering around with eyes wide shut. Stabbing and grasping at any nonsense.

6 Likes

How many people would have been saved if they followed basic hygiene? Wash your boogerhooks, Sneeze into your elbow and stay home if you are sick. A lot of people are filthy who dont do those things.

6 Likes

I was waiting for them to resurrect the old duct tape and plastic strategy. Maybe next time.

4 Likes

CASHLESS
Sure, but if they don’t like your politics, they can block access to your funds (see Christian-owned funding platform GiveSendGo, Canadian court ruling to freeze over $8.6 million in donated funds destined for the Canadian truckers’ Freedom Convoy 2022).

5 Likes

It’s all about control. :unamused:

6 Likes

and maybe you did. It’s not so different than aliens landing and killing people. I doubt all the tactics against would be spot on from day one.

1 Like

Well, the big difference here is that they knew that “the science” they were touting was wrong before they told us to “follow the science”. Masks being one example. Numerous studies prior to the “pandemic” proved that they do not stop viruses - even the boxes of masks being sold stated that.

2 Likes

Yep, early on those crappy masks could only maybe protect someone else. It wasn’t until the supply of N95 masks was sufficient did they say it. I wore only N or KN95 masks.

2 Likes

I think the bottom line is money.

• cashiers get sick and cost too much money.
  • self check out is more and more.
  • apples and apples try talking to a human being on the phone, it’s
    slower than getting a colonoscopy. When you do talk to someone you can’t understand their English.
    PS: cash is dirty because some people are dirty. I loved the smell of printers ink on a big role of money but no more.
1 Like

I’m going to see if I can start a lawsuit on the Manufacturers of masks for making our ear stick out from wearing them. I can’t find any before photos so I can’t show a before and after thing.

Gonna try some sticky back tape.

1 Like

I don’t care what stupid people say anymore. I tried and tried and tried to just let it go, but now if you’re lying to me I won’t have anything to do with you. same goes for those that use inflammatory rhetoric. They’re not worth knowing because they choose to be stupid. I might funnel into a narrowing group of people, but at least they’re crazy like me and not crazy like them.

4 Likes

Hmmm a lot of Crazy people running around.

PS: No-Ya Why do people wear a mask when there is no one else in the
car :question:

1 Like

Did you pick out a plot yet so you could be with your own kind :question:

4 Likes

Sorta like wearing a condom with no one else in the bed…

3 Likes