Detroit Urban Survival Training

Have y’all stumbled onto this viral gem yet? This guy has a whole line of videos that are utterly ridiculous. The man is serious though, and he makes a living. He did an interview with Colion Noir about a week ago.

I have come across it enough, all with descriptions similar to yours, that I have avoided watching any of it…seems safe to assume it’s not worth giving him the traffic/clicks/views.

It is tempting though

4 Likes

Yeah, I made a comment on that Colion Noir video saying I wish he hadn’t given him such a large platform to speak from.

Dudes training is irresponsible at best and downright dangerous at worst.

2 Likes

This will make y’all feel a little better

I want to see him do it with only one hand, while in a stressful situation.

What bad habits does he have, that cause a loaded gun to be that dangerous?

1 Like

This guy has weird attitude and it’s hard to listen him.
Some of his information is valuable. Not much as other we learn and keep in our minds, but sometimes it’s good to know crazy stuff. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is the 1st time I have seen this douche nozzle. It’s booger eating morons like these that help fuel the fire for the anti- 2A’s ignorant claims. He is mentally unstable & comes across like a bad Saturday Night Live skit.

2 Likes

Is this the same guy that recommends racking your slide when you get pulled over?

I think that was Voda Consulting. Watch some of his videos, it’ll make this asshat seem like a friggin’ genius.

4 Likes

His best advice was , how to behave during traffic stop. :scream: :grimacing: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I’ve seen that guy before :rofl::joy:. Only difference is this dale guy has a huge following. He has celebs come to his place to prove how good he is. He’s for millions of followers, BUT I found out about him through jokes on the internet.

I have watched a couple of his videos. There is no way I can take him serious.

1 Like

I love Brandon’s Channel :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Did you guys know that Dale Brown’s real name was Dustin Dojo? :crazy_face:

He’s become one of my favorites for sure.

1 Like

Not to revive this thread, but i did watch the video Kevin and Tom did about DUST. Then my son comes over and said ‘I learned how to disarm someone holding me up’. He gives me an airsoft pistol and says ‘act like your holding me up’ I back up and pull what is my normal shooting stanse. His response - ‘No, act like a stupid thug’ he then disarmed me. Showed me the video that he learned the maneuvers from, thankfully not DUST. This video did show defender was shot several times in the course of the experiment and my son realized that it is a dangerous maneuver. But Tom made mention that if your life is in danger to that extent anything is better than nothing…

1 Like

@BGD0975 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. :us:

“I’d take the money, and drill that old Devil in the ass!” - Curly Bill Brocious (Powers Boothe)