Defending against medical coersion at work

That was sort of the viewpoint of Ted Nugent- until he caught c-virus. Then his thought process changed. You might follow the same train of thought one day. Personally, getting vaccinated is a no brainer to me.

1 Like

Your belief in goodness and common sense of corporate entities may be misplaced, as evidenced by companies, from Coca Cola to Lockheed Martin engaging in systematic employee insult programs. Whatever cost for a company, for an individual the cost of replacing their job is tremendous too: many families are on thin ice financially, spouses donā€™t see eye to eye, etc. Employers have leverage.

If personal privacy and freedom of medical decision come under attack by an employer, does an employee have a duty to retreat, so to speak, or is there a law to help them stand their ground? Yes, this may be a moot question, if you flash a law in the face of your boss, you may end up on some kind of black list, and have to seek greener pastures later. Still it wins you time.

Do you know itā€™s funny? If you ever went into the military you didnā€™t have a choice! You were guinea pig from the first day! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Unless you were drafted, you had the choice when you joined. Yes, the military owns you until you get out, even then, they usually own you for at least several more years. One should be joining fully understanding these issues. As we are all aware, civilian life and employment is vastly different.

2 Likes

I read an article from a reputable site a few months ago. Believe it was from a medical university but I canā€™t find the link any more. Seems that google is burying anything that might lead to vaccine questioning.

At any rate what I read is that the mRNA vaccines had received some limited testing in humans in previous years but had never been approved for human use. A carrier vaccine method similar to what Johnson and Johnson uses had just been approved for Ebola within the past two years.

So no mRNAs have ever been approved (outside of the current emergancy authorization) as far as I can tell. A carrier method vaccine was very recently approved. Unfortunately the JandJ and similar vaccines seem to be having the most complications?? Despite being the slightly less new technology.

Again, I am not anti vaccine. Catching COVID-19 when you have preexisting conditions poses a serious threat. Even if that threat is only a couple of percent. I donā€™t voluntarily partake in any activities that give me anywhere close to a 1% or higher chance of early death. The threat to folks with preexisting conditions is likely significantly greater than from the currently known short term and yet to be discovered long term side affects from the vaccines. I respect the personal decisions of everyone regardless of which path they choose. My only recommendation is to avoid the manipulative political propaganda and agendas on both sides and make the most informed decision that you can for yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you for your well reasoned arguments. What comes to mind after I read your entire post is what Reagan said (although he had his faults like any other president): ā€œGovernment is not a solution to our problem government is the problem.ā€

His other quote is even more to the point especially these days: ā€œIā€™m from the government, and Iā€™m here to help.ā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m a caregiver or caretaker for my 81 year old mother who is still struggling after her open heart surgery two years ago. She had an aneurism and most likely died but was revived a few hours after her surgery. My dad is 5 years older than her but much healthier than both of us, or at least it seems that way. He still exercises and goes out a lot, which worries my mother because she believes sheā€™s more susceptible to the so called virus due to her health problems. If thereā€™s anyone that would immediately hop on the bandwagon of vaccinations, it would be me. But because Iā€™m hypersensitive to most medications, I prefer to heal using herbs and natural remedies. Iā€™ve had bad reactions to medications and vaccinations in the past, so I wonā€™t risk it and I wonā€™t risk my loved oneā€™s lives with them either. Iā€™m pretty sure if my mother passed away at a hospital because of heart failure, her death certificate would indicate that she died of covid. As they say, follow the money. Iā€™ve been researching this religiously ever since the Wuflu was released. The people who really piqued my interest were Mike Adams (the Health Ranger) and Dr. Carrie Madej. I highly encourage people to watch their videos carefully and with an open mind. Dr. Carrie Madejā€™s research is highly credible and she loves people. The latter is especially important to me because I have a great distrust in the medical profession.

2 Likes

Im with you 100%! I will never get the vaccine,my immune system is my vac.Im sick and tired of people who are vaccinated going on and on about how you and I need to do so.Theyā€™re fine after getting it rightā€¦it blows my mind how people are worried about ones who arent.Ive seen alot of immediate and short-term reactions from the start,media 100% avoids those stories.Thats just the immediate and short term effects,who knows what 1 yr,2yrs or 10 yrs weā€™re gonna see.The vac was rushed in my opinion and I said from the start that you can expect a 3rd,4th,5th etc round of shots and will be a never ending thing.When Pfizer come out with it I called it the ā€œBloomberg Vacā€(money money money)lol.The mask thing has blown my mind since day 1.People dont wear masks day in day out,unhealthy.I call them germbreeding masks.They hold germs,spread germs and u breathe in COĀ°.A mask is for confined space only.Well thats my take on it and def agree with ya. #uscca #nra #2ndamendmentrights

2 Likes

I like your reply, Iā€™ve spoken to 3 nurses, one who ran a hospital floor with over 20+ years experience and the other emergency room 33 years. These 2 have this advice. Donā€™t take this shot , and both who do not know one another said the same thing. One ,these drug companies had the opportunity to put all the experimental junk in these shots they could dream up. Two they know they canā€™t be sued ,the government have them immunity. Three, tumers, blood clots, sirious emune system problems, heart arrhythmia, and as time goes on, many deaths. This is not a vaccine! Not approved by anyone ! Experimental got it. O not the children !!! Too.
Go look up what happened experimenting with the polio vaccine, how many died!

4 Likes

Hi I will not take the covid-19 shots either. How do you know the information on covid-19 is reliable?
The covid type virusesā€™ of the past took several years to develop a reliable vaccine. How did we get so smart so quick on this one. Our government is so smart they cannot look at the evidence we have about the China lab building this covid-19 virus on purpose?

2 Likes

Can employers mandate employees be vaccinated?

The mainstream media, politicians and social media have created an olio of toxic proportions regarding every facet of the Covid 19 Virus. This mix has engendered a level of fear in the world never witnessed in my 78 years of existence on the planet.

Godā€™s greatest gift to us, beyond life itself, is agency to act for ourselves and our countryā€™s founding fathers were the first in history to create a government that gifts us liberty. Our responsibility is to be accountable for our use of that agency and liberty.

Since most of the thread on this subject has focused on the rights of employees, I would like to present the employer perspective. I have owned a couple of businesses and have been an employee in both the private sector and government.

Should you have the right to refuse to be vaccinated? Yes, but employers should have the right to allow you to find another place of employment if you choose not to follow their rules. Would you have legislators create a law preventing you from being fired if you created a toxic work environment harmful to the emotional well-being of other employees? I fear we are reaching a point where no one can be fired no matter the business ownerā€™s interests?

Most who create a new business take huge personal financial and emotional risks. Government has no right to micromanage that business. Who I hire, fire, promote, demote and do business with should be my decision.

Citizens of this great country have allowed government to meddle in our lives way too much. Since government imposes laws that take away our rights by small degrees, we have become dupes to the loss of our liberty.

I note among a few respondents to this subject, citations of laws that take away our rights in the guise of ā€œprotecting usā€. A logical assumption is that most who belong to USCCA want no restrictive gun laws. It is oxymoronic some want more laws that stifle the entrepreneurial spirit. We cannot ask or allow government to protect us from everything and remain a free people.

Denis with one n

5 Likes

A jackass at work said the government should force everyone to get the vaccineā€¦ I told him his classic nova is destroying my air and the government needs to destroy it.

6 Likes

IF this vaccine is so effective, then those who have received both shots should be safe, regardless of if theyā€™re in a roomful of unvaccinated people or not. Therefore, the only people at risk would be those who have chosen NOT to get these shots until more is known about long term effectsā€¦ Instead, what we have is politicians and ā€œexpertsā€ issuing ā€œguidelinesā€ to keep the fear on-going. Consider the timely appearance of of the ā€œUKā€ and ā€œBrazilā€ variants when they started getting a handle on the original strain. At this point, I remain skeptical. After all, at this point, I am the one at risk. I would be willing to be tested to determine if I have (had) C-19, but with the emphasis being applied only to ā€œGET THE SHOTā€ or else, I donā€™t know where to go for the test. If Iā€™m clean, I donā€™t need the shot. Right???

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I always went by the rule to never do what the government tells you.

3 Likes

It was my doctor that I talked to about the shot, not the Government.

2 Likes

My body, my choice. Thatā€™s why.

7 Likes

Having been in business myself, I will ask: Do you require your employees to get the flu shot? What about any other vaccine? Itā€™s nobodyā€™s business but mine and my doctorā€™s. I realize most businesses are overly fearful of being sued or in this case, put out of business and bankrupted by the government.

Iā€™m all for keeping the government out of every damned moment of our lives, business or individual. Itā€™s time we get back to that. A little common sense and reason would also be great.

Like I said before, if others have gotten the shot, they donā€™t need to be worried about me, or so the government says. Iā€™m good with my chances.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not a religious person. Still, these videos speak volumes to me. Dennisā€™ guest on this episode is a special man in his response to the utter foolishness in the wake of Covid. Itā€™s long, but I hope people will watch and share.

1 Like

Thanks for expressing your point of view. I am retired, therefore have no current interest in a business. Whether I would or would not have my employees vaccinated is irrelevant to the larger issue which is getting the government out of our lives. I firmly believe if an employer says to me, ā€œget vaccinatedā€ my options should be to comply or find other employment and not have the government tell the businessman he cannot do that. That is allowing the owner complete control over his blood, sweat and tears.