Dealing with a new neighbor

@Eddie4 this is the thread I was thinking you might want to see.

I think I would go and make the effort to be a good neighbor. I donā€™t have to agree with everything my neighbor believes. As far as him not feeling comfortable with firearms in his home, well, after all it is HIS home. If I expect that neighbor to respect my right to have firearms in my home, then should I not reciprocate and respect his private domain? He is putting forth the effort to be a good neighbor and invite me into his home. Hum, why didnā€™t I do that? Isnā€™t that what being a good neighbor is about.

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I started reading through some of the threads. Many of them do a great job articulating some of my own thoughts. I

I agree with the ideas that, we, responsibly armed individuals, should 1) respect our neighbor (family, next-door-neighbor, etc), not necessarily agree with them but at least understand their position, 2) educate those willing to engage in conversation and, 3) we should live our lives protecting the life and liberty of our own families and those around us from those only seeking to harm.

Iā€™ll continue to conceal and be aware of my surroundings and of those who feel threatened by my firearm. Thanks.

2 Likes