DEA Changes Gun Laws? Delta 8 THC is now a crime

3 Likes

DEA has entered the chat

DEA: Hey ATF
ATF: Sup DEA

DEA: Hold My Beer

4 Likes

That was a joke. I don’t think you are FBI, or DEA.

4 Likes

To DISRESPECT THE DEA OR ANY OUTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES :bangbang: IS SAD WITH OUT LAWS WE WILL ALL BE OUT LAWS :bangbang: I thought you had honor I was wrong Bobby Jean

Until you put it all on the LINE , JUST STAND :bangbang: in IT :bangbang::us:SIR BOBBY JEAN :us::chile:

Qua???

2 Likes

Why can you BLEAVE you should be drinking beer :bangbang: AND CARRYING A FIRE ARM :bangbang: AND YOU NEED THE DEA TO HOLD YOUR BEER​:bangbang:

1 Like

It’s called humor Bobby Jean.

2 Likes

Did you see the movie white boy rick The RESON he went to prison was he did not go THROU the FBI he thought he would be a criminal and he made his bed and got to lay in it for all most 30 years it would surprise every one just who does work for the FBI DEA ATF THAT IS ALL I CAN OR WILL EVER SAY Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile:

Xavier-D. Thank you I would never want any of the criminals that went to prison and lost everything because they did not think that someone with Grade 6 would ever be the reason why they are in con college for the rest of their lives. Thank you for helping me GOD bless you Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us:

I TRYED that and I suck at it my bad. But I AM trying k Bobby Jean :latin_cross::100:

O samabin Latin was :id: by the shadows he walking back and forth at the thred floor window with the blinds shut and the cia made the mathematical process that he was the same HIGHT so his shadow gave him away shadow awareness Bobby Jean :us::id: