Current state of the world with rising anti-semitism

Including each other. Islam is divided into 2 sects- Sunni and Shia. There are approximately 1.6 billion Muslims in the world today, with approx. 85% being of the Sunni sect and 15% being Shia. The Shia sect represent the majority of the population of Iran, Iraq, Bahrain, Azerbaijan and a plurality in Lebanon. The Sunni’s are the majority in more than 40 other countries according to an article titled “Islam’s Sunni-Shia Divide, explained” by Sarah Pruitt. In the past, they largely got along but that changed in the late 20th century as extreme brands of each battle for both religious and political supremacy. And here we are.

3 Likes

I know all about islame. I’ve been studying it for three years now. They have fighting each other since momo died. They had the apostasy wars because the vast majority of muslim left it, then they fought each other about who should lead momo’s direct family or his uncle Ali. So no, islame has been slaughtering each other right from the beginning.

Edit to add “or” in front of uncle

3 Likes

You want to talk about the moslem chopping the heads off of 800 jews after winning the battle of Yamama?

4 Likes

I don’t like them at all, don’t truss them at all and don’t want one of them near me at all. Where I retired from these Mooslim truck drivers would park their semi in one of our docks and get out without saying a word to anyone in a pair of flip flops and go in out bathroom and wash their feet and make so big a mess someone would have to stop what they were doing and mop up a sea of soapy water, who in the hell would sit on a toilet and wash their feet? Kinda strange if you ask me, and a guy that worked at a terminal that was of course a hard hat and steel toe facility as per OSHA told those dudes that they could stay in their truck or outside or anywhere they wanted to but they was not allowed by law to walk around that terminal with fork lifts and all all over the place in a pair of flip flops, well guess what he got all offended but a OSHA rep told him sorry there bud but it’s the law.

4 Likes

In northern California we had them rolling into a new Pet Coke load out we built. Many spoke exactley Zero English. They would do the same stuff. One of the annoying ones was the prayer thing, everyone stops, gets out kneels down and prays. I ran out there and started yelling “YOUR KNEELING DOWN IN THE DUCKING TRUCK LANE…!”…

3 Likes

That sounds right alright, and it wouldn’t surprise me if they even had to have CDLs because it would be racist to ask them for it yet we would get dragged out of a truck if we said something about it to a DOT man. And I know I remember a “ program” that was going on a few yrs back and I doubt it’s still goin on and hope it’s not but drivers from Mexico didn’t have to have any credentials at all! Nothing! Crazy man.

5 Likes

jerzees MY FRIEND AND BROTHER HE IS USCCA NRA . AND HE IS TRAIN. HE WOULD HAVE SMOKED THAT CALIFORNIA DUDE . With two to his DOME. jerzees FOR PRESIDENT. . Woohoo :partying_face:.:chile::us::bangbang::100::100::100::notes::zap::notes:

1 Like

jerzees would end the bastard. Love ya brother :chile::us::notes::notes::partying_face::feather::feather:

Thx God it never happens :wink:
This Country in current form would not survive my Presidency :joy:
But thank you for your support. :handshake:

3 Likes
3 Likes

The title misses an important point: armed civilian stops the attack.

4 Likes

"…then I reached him and made sure he was neutralized.”

Should have been the Head Line.

4 Likes

Made me think of this taco shop robbery case. Do they have bleeding heart civil rights activists in Israel?

2 Likes

Give the citizen that shot the criminal . A MEDAL :medal_sports:. AND STOP :stop_sign: ACTING LIKE CRIMINALS ARE VICTIMS :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::100::100::100::chile::us::us::us::feather::feather::owl::see_no_evil::dizzy:

1 Like

I love you brother have a Root beer :beer: sir :feather::feather::owl::chile::us::us::us::dizzy::bangbang:

1 Like

William 191. BROTHER I KNOW AFTER 9/11. I DONT. HAVE ANY LOVE FOR MUSLIN ANY THING. AND WE NEED TO SEND THE BASTARDS. THAT KNOCKED DOWN OUR WORLD TRADE CENTERS.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AND IRACK. IS NOT WHO DID IT . EGYPT.:egypt: THEM .BASTARDS. BASTARDS. BASTARDS. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::exploding_head::egypt:

1 Like

Mike 164. THATS FUNNY BROTHER . I DEFINITELY SEE THAT AND THE CARPET WILL FLY .:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::100::feather::feather::owl::chile::us:HAVE A ROOT BEER :beer: BROTHER . THEY ARE GOING TO BE OPEN SESSION JUST AS SOON AS THEY ATTACK US.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::us::us::chile::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::beer::dizzy::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::fire::us::us::us::bangbang:

1 Like

Yes brother. TWO TWO THE DOME. HAVE A ROOT :beer:. BAD GUYS WITH GUNS SHOOTING PEOPLE WE . END. AND NO THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO COURT .:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::skull_and_crossbones::100::100::100::chile::us::feather::feather::owl::beer::popcorn::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Yes sir America :us: should let Israel :israel: DEFEND THEM SELVES AND STOP ACTING LIKE PROTECTING THEM SELVES IS WRONG . HESBALA HAS OUR CITIZENS . AND WE HAVE DONE NOTHING TO GET THEM BACK .WTF. My president TRUMP WOULD END THEM. We NEED LEADERSHIP YESTERDAY F BITME :chile::us::feather::feather::owl::100::100::100::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bangbang:HAVE A ROOT :beer:. Brother

My wife just sent me this link and I haven’t had a chance to read it yet. It is long but what see read to me makes it sound very interesting.

If that link won’t let you in try this

2 Likes