Current state of the world with rising anti-semitism

Neither link opened for me. This is published in The Atlantic though, a very liberal magazine. Not having read the piece, I dont want to predjudge it, but the magazine I am familiar with, and would be very surprized if they can make a case against their own woke nature.

2 Likes

I’ll have to get back to you when I finish reading it.

2 Likes

Robert 1246. YOU. Know what we are supposed to be brothers and sisters my American friends and family we know what we are suppose to be and do we are all different but American :us: is American :us: . NOTHING LESS. F. EVERY SINGLE BASTARD. That SAYS DIFFERENT … FREEDOM MEANS ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND DONT MESS WITH OUTHERS. Live and let live . OR. Face THE RAFT OF WHO EVER . YOU PIZZ OFF . I HAVE MADE PEOPLE PIZZED THAT I AM VERY VERY BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO JUST . STILL BE ALIVE . ROBERT. WHEN YOU GET A SECOND CHANCE BY GOD TAKE IT . I HAVE HAD TWO CHANCES. AND I DEFINITELY . NEVER WANT TO SEE WHAT I OUTHER. Chance is not!!! So sharpen up . HAS A VERY SPECIAL MEANING FOR ME MY BROTHER . I AM SO SHARP . I HAVE GOTTEN THE POINT . I LOVE JESUS CHRIST . AND I DO NOT MESS WITH NO ONE . IF I EVER HAVE TO MAKE A STAND. I WILL GET PERMISSION. AND I WILL WAIT FOR THE ANSWER. .THERE IS A VERSE IN THE WORD.!! Why does thou.KICKEST AGAINST THE PRICKS!!! And I have till . GETTING BOOTS ON WAS INPOSABLE. NOW . I. AM. NEVER GOING TO .TAKE OFF MY BOOT.AND KICK A CACTUS :cactus: . EVER .Ever.AGAIN. I HAVE FOUND BEING STUPID . IS NO WAY TO . BE. BELIEVE ME . ASSHOLESSS. Do not find anything but misery. I spend most of my days being just that. No more. Now I just want sedate.!! I. HAVE HAD THE GREATEST LIFE . THAT IT JUST DOES NOT SEEM FAIR THAT THE AMERICANS THAT ARE .WILL NEVER ENJOY THE FREEDOMS I HAVE . THE WILD WILD WEST.!!! Brother I can’t remember not caring a firearm and a blade. . EVEN NOW I HAVE NOT TAKEN OFF MY GUNBELT. IN THREE DAYS AND I AM JUST NOW GOING TO SHOWER AND PUT MY GUNS BACK ON.!!! Before bitte.!! I had not had my guns on the entire time trump was in office. NOW EVERY DAY WE . JUST MAY RUN IN TO HESBLA. And they are here. And they are not doing anything but being here illegally . BUT THEY ARE GOING TO ATTACK EVERY LAST ONE OF US . AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS . And I love you . We don’t have to agree to be friends . I LOVE ANY ONE THAT DOES NOT WANT TO HARM MY SELF OR OUTHERS. . EVERY ONE TALKS ABOUT COURT. No one trying to harm me is going to court . That’s my verdict. . And I MIND MY OWN BIZZ . Till I can’t. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON BROTHER ROBERT I WOULD LOVE TO SKATEBOARD WITH YOU I USED TO MAKE MY BORD. OUT OF THE OLD SKATES. THAT THE WHEELS WERE HARD AS A ROCK OR EVEN STEEL. I would use the big empty swimming pools and I thought I could jump any thing. TILL I GOT A PLATE IN MY ANKLE. And screws then I went to motor cycles. And HD’s SUCK FOR JUMPING ANY THING. I JUMPED FIVE CARS ON THE STREET. AND THE FRAME BROKE IN JUST AS MANY PEACES. . THAT WAS THE END OF MY .Stunt man biz. I have been a crash dummy for my entire life. BROTHER I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN . NOTHING LIKE THE OLD DAYS . I pray you have a wonderful day brother . YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY. SO YOU HAVE TO BRIGHTEN LOTS OF OUTHERS DAY. I just wish ya the best ROBERT 1246.:beer:HERE IS YA A ROOT BEER :beer: :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::chile::us::feather::feather:

2 Likes

The only thing is to Google it. I read it on my news app which is how it can up on my phone. The reason it is published in a left leaning publication is because they are the ones who need to read it.

WHY THE MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE IN AMERICA FALL FOR ANTI-SEMITIC LIES

At Harvard and elsewhere, an old falsehood is capturing new minds.

By Dara Horn

2 Likes

I am one of those people who needs people and I feel lucky to know you.

3 Likes

I love you ROBERT 1246 BROTHER YOU ROCK . YOU ARE ONE OF THE KINDEST PEOPLE EVER. PEACE :v:t5: LOVE YA BROTHER :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:t5::beer::popcorn::chile::us::us::us::100::dizzy::bangbang:

2 Likes

Robert 1246 you are the one who made me feel so special and you are decent you deserve to be recognized for being amazing and kind and we love you brother . Thanks for being my friend sir brother Love Bobby jean Debbie ann and puppies and my 84 year old MOMA . You sir are A peace maker . Love Bobby jean . :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v:t5::feather::feather::israel::100::100::100::bangbang:

2 Likes

I know what you are saying, I have a different way of interpreting it. God puts us on a path that sometimes we don’t want to be on. That path for me is to love everyone. We say to ourselves how can I do that. How can I love Hamas or Hezbollah. The only way I can think about them is to put myself in their place. If I did the things they did I would want to die. I would hope someone would kill me before I did the things they did.I think of them as someone who wants to die and it is up to me to put them out of their misery. It is the compassionate thing to do, for the living and for them because they want to murder the living. God doesn’t want us to harden our hearts. He even tells us not to let him hard our hearts. I am a Jew. An Israelite (one who wrestles with God). I will not let God harden my heart. I will not let anyone or anything harden my heart. I feel this is the path God wants me on because this is the one that makes sense to me and will give me eternal life. We are all individuals living in the same world and on different paths. We need to learn to get along and respect each other especially when our paths cross. Why does thou.KICKEST AGAINST THE PRICKS!!! I don’t kick against the pricks I go with the flow.

1 Like

It’s not about hardening your heart, but preventing the “pricks” as you mentioned, killing us as they intend. They have no love of life - theirs or ours. They believe in obtaining their 72 virgins or whatever else motives them. It is not up to us to understand their motivations, but to end their ambitions when it becomes necessary.

3 Likes

You could say that. There are no copyrights to my sermon.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Dave17, WE ARE ANR NOT GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS :bangbang: BUT . I TRULY BELIEVE THEY OUT … GOVERNMENT IS COMING TO KEEP ON AND ON AND ON AND ON TILL. THEY FIND SOMETHING WRONG WITH US ALL NO MATTER IF WE COMPLAIN WITH WILL BE FINED. AND IF WE DEFEND OUR.SELF WE ARE CRIMINALS . AND THE GOVERNMENT. No longer . CARE ABOUT BREAKING OUR LAWS . WE BETTER WORRY ABOUT THAT . . BECAUSE WE ARE AMERICANS. ONLY FOREIGNERS CAN BRAKE OUR LAWS . AND GET AWAY WITH IT . GOD BLESS THE USA :us: .AN ALL THAT SERVE HER. :feather::feather::chile::us::100::100:

1 Like

That’s an easy question to answer. They’re educated idiots. The only thing they have going for them is the book learning they received.

2 Likes

Well said Joseph…America is not what we new it as. Doesn’t seem to matter where you go now. Nothing seems safe any longer, and sad to say church as well. It’s a Place I ALWAYS CARRY!!!

2 Likes

This was a great video to watch https://youtu.be/vK-RXWcCjqM?si=ILUA3sATbaKj-CXl

1 Like

Definitely anti-2A. Requiring a mental health check, background checks, licensing, etc., etc., and states it is not a right, but a privilege. He has the audacity to state that AFTER the attack by Hamas? The video sounds like a wish list of those that do not believe in the RKBA.

2 Likes

I find it interesting since it’s not in the USA they do not have a 2A unlike us

3 Likes

People look up to Israel to be a bastion of personal freedom. I dont know why. The citizenry there took their 6 jabs, not a peep.

I remind you that a kibbutz is a commune. If people wish to live that way and farm - bless them! But you dont need to expect much in terms of willingness to bear arms from such folks.

2 Likes

Don’t know if this applies or is a similar thing. But growing up in the hills of EKY and SWVA every farmer I knew had a gun on him or in easy reach. Most also had a good sized pig sticker on them too. They didn’t take a lot of crap from anybody, family or not.

5 Likes

I dont know. The massacre of Oct 7 didnt seem to have a lot of active resistance, at least, initially.

3 Likes

Because the Israeli government disarmed the people. Afterwards their gubment was handing out ARs and equivalent to anyone that wanted it plus ammo.

4 Likes