Crazy Uncle Joe Strikes Again, This Time He Takes Aim at Handguns

3 Likes

not on our side, thatā€™s for sure. :angry:

5 Likes

Heā€™s trying to pander to the radical anti 2A vote. I think heā€™s absolutely list his mind.

3 Likes

My momma taught me that if I dint have nuthin nice to say about someone then donā€™t say nuthin. {silence}

2 Likes

My daddy taught me that if I didnā€™t have muffin nice to say about someone , say it about a politician.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not just Crazy Uncle Joe, itā€™s a major plank in the DNCā€™s plan to destroy America. Be careful who you vote for

3 Likes

What youā€™re saying is good advice (sometimes). When I lived in Germany I had several elderly friends who lamented the fact that they didnā€™t speak up against Adolf. IMO lambasting politicians like Uncle Joe is a time honored American tradition. Keep posting Mike, I value your input.

3 Likes

Know Iā€™m preaching to the choir here, but make no mistake that those who sit on the left side of the aisle want to restrict ALL guns, not just so-called ā€œassault weaponsā€ or high capacity magazines. Thatā€™s where they start, but they know FULL WELL that those restrictions will have little-to-zero impact on crime and senseless killing. Their plan is to grab what they can get and then wait for the opportunity to grab more as the crime and killing continue. Slippery slope. ā€œChicken in the potā€ analogy (which I noticed as a cartoon in the latest issue of Concealed Carry, BTW).

6 Likes

Correct! At the risk of offending the few Democrats who support gun ownership, a vote for any Democrat is a sure vote for gun control. Note: Iā€™ll probably get suspended until 3019 for saying that.:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Is there a single Democratic candidate who has publicly stated (s)he fully supports 2A and will do nothing to limit it? I donā€™t believe there is. As such, a vote for any of them likely will result in more to much more legislation that infringes on 2A. And letā€™s not Drink the Kool Aidā€¦ any candidate who doesnā€™t say anything is likely a wolf in sheepā€™s clothing. Beware.

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Ole Joe has been having quite the week. In addition to his gun claims, he also announced he was running for the Senate, and negotiated a global warming treaty with a chinese leader who has been dead for decadesā€¦ I have been pulling for him to get the nomination since he promised to get us out of Vietnam.

2 Likes