Crazy Bad Idea, but this IS the Left

Yup. Just remember, the left and right wings, are attached to the same chicken.

8 Likes

Gonna steal this one @45IPAC

2 Likes

I like that. Good point!

2 Likes

Thank You Sir; you made me smile. Thank You @Michael7 Michael

1 Like

You know what, that always goes over well. someone jumping out and yelling, Surprise!! at an armed individual Totally.

Oh wait that’s been done a couple of times and some good law abiding citizens paid the ultimate price.

Shocking idea, but lets dust off that dusty old thing called the Constitution, use due process, because as it stands, rapists, murderers, and such are getting more due process than law abiding citizens are.

1 Like

I love it! I’m going to be stealing that one! :smiley:

4 Likes

Legit question, however while all salmon are fish, not all fish are salmon. Perhaps all gun-confiscation proponents are liberal, not all liberals are gun-confiscation proponents.

When we accuse the larger group, of which the radicals are a subset, we lose pro-gun allies who are otherwise liberal.

3 Likes

Responsible Gun owners will not be surprised by anything or anyone trying to remove their guns.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it’s not a new party slogan. They’ve been lying and hosing voters for more then half a century.

4 Likes

It’s not the middle American responsible gun owners that are the problem, however yes, the liberal and left are the only ones attempting to destroy the second amendment. It’s a party platform issue.

1 Like

@Dawn wrote: Please remember that there area (sic) lot of liberal/left people who are pro-2A.

Voting records and party affiliations are public knowledge.
So it’s not a big deal for me to let ya know, I’m a democrat. I’m Pro-2A.

All in the public domain. (and I’m a Mac user :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

@Sully_LST

You were just fine until you had to say you were a Mac user.

I AM JOKING.

6 Likes

yes, the liberal and left are the only ones attempting to destroy the second amendment. It’s a party platform issue.

Well said Matt. To pretend otherwise is to deny the truth.

2 Likes

LOL @DBrogue I know – It’s getting harder to keep buying these things too. stupid touch bar…

1 Like

Sully. I glad you’re a pro 2A Democrat. To me that show’s that both sides can find some common ground. While I’m very much a conservative, I know, live with, and respect many liberals. Thanks for posting.

4 Likes

Talking heads will be talking heads, and rarely speak for any majority in my opinion.

I have always been okay with gun ownership, and am better understanding and agreeable with pro-gun topics, especially lately, but I cannot fathom at this time that gun ownership would take priority over the many other the issues I am concerned about.

I’d be okay with complete elimination if it weren’t for the fact that there are so many guns out there already, and taking them all way an impossible feat. I am grateful that complete confiscation is not a common theme with democratic leaders. Policies they’re putting in place, or attempting to do put in place may be flawed, but not to the point where I’m going to put it above other issues that are near and dear to me, so long as we can still own a gun. Should the tide really change and the majority really and truly are pushing for such a thing, I’ll rethink my position.

3 Likes

The liberal and left politician… :wink:

3 Likes

Be careful…this is what your new “gun” will look like under many of these proposed laws/restrictions…:slightly_smiling_face:

flintlock

3 Likes

And little do the anti-gunners know, a lead hard ball out of that pistol, would cause a ton more damage than modern hollow point ammo.

4 Likes

Don’t tell Joy, but it will be impossible for authorities to take our guns without us knowing ahead of time. Too many people own guns…the word will get out very quickly.

4 Likes