Could you Conceal a full-size M&P 5” barrel?

I’m considering trying a crossbreed super tuc. I’ve seen people conceal full size 1911 in it. On the other hand, I wouldn’t mind a kydex owb for the range, or maybe a high OWB for concealment.

1 Like

I have a Super Blackhawk 44, with 7.5 inch barrel. I have a shoulder holster that is tucked in side my left underarm. No bigger revolver. LOL. Usually I will have to wear a jacket, so on those terms It has to be fall or winter…lol. But 1911 I tuck in my rear bluejeans, inside halster. Smaller nose. Or my ankle smaller caliber…

3 Likes

I’m leaning twards an OWB. I’m looking as a Vedder, though Crossbreed has a Father’s Day sale I might take advantage of.

I thought about it more and the polymer safety protrudes a lot, and I could forsee that being a concern with a Hybrid.

1 Like

I’m also looking at this one.

1 Like

U already know the answer, @Scoutbob:wink:
http://www.foxxholsters.com if they have it, crossbreed if they don’t.

2 Likes

I could not get by trying to conceal that weapon. The reason is living in Florida
where 9 to 10 months out of the year it is 90 degrees and hotter. I also don’t
have the body shape to get by concealing it. Just lost 25 lbs and can’t hide
things under my shirt well. Very nice weapon though and it shoots well. Mike :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You absolutely can! Just for kicks I carried a Glock 34 is a kydex IWB holster For a while just to prove you can. Where there is a will… I’m 6’ and about 195 so not a “huge” guy…

3 Likes

I have a few Vedder holsters… great products and better customer service!

1 Like