Congresswoman carjacked

Now she will change her tune

1 Like

One would she will change her tune, but she wont she will juat blame guns again.

7 Likes

Doubt she’ll change her tune. She’ll more likely double down on disarming law abiding citizens while demanding tax payers cover the cost for her and her family having an armed security detail 24/7.

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Charles_Owen_William

1 Like

Hmmm…

What’s unique about this is that the carjackers were actually caught. Does the identity of the victim (Congresswoman) have any influence on the effectiveness of law enforcement?

9 Likes

This article was dated “December 23, 2021, 12:17 AM”.

2 Likes

Oh, in that case they should have stolen a dozen cars since then. Since they should have been released with stern warning and a hand slap immediately upon arrest.

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

I thought there was a recent carjacking of a dim congresswoman?

Welcome

Here’s the most recent. This genius called for defunding and dismantling the police in 2020.

4 Likes

If there is it won’t be reported, just buried…

From the article:
feeling “rage” against the lack of accountability against criminals.

Duh, what did you think would happen when you defund the police and let criminals out with a revolving door. It only becomes important when it happens to them.

6 Likes

Completely apathetic towards this woman. This is a Jussie Smollet move. They all had guns, tomorrow she’ll tell us they all wore MAGA hats.
That blood on her face is fake, can’t fool me anymore!
You get what you wish for. I’m happy for her.
Why did the police show up?

“FREE THE FOUR, FREE THE FOUR” they are good little victims! Can’t wait till the get released again and again and again. Gun control, she can KMA they didn’t use the guns, OBVIOUSLY they weren’t the problem! Liberals deserve what they get. They are just not getting enough!
“FREE THE FOUR. FREE THE FOUR!
Wipe the tomato paste off her face! Terrible acting bad make up!
Has absolutely no right to complain and no right to file charges!

3 Likes

In my considered opinion, the problem is not that the cops can’t catch the criminals. The problem is the DAs that release them faster than it takes the ink to dry on the charging papers on cashless bail, the reform of which this congressperson was very likely a staunch advocate. Welcome to the world you helped create, Madam Congresswoman.

6 Likes

Welcome to the REAL world! An old saying I’ve heard is that conservatives were once liberals who got mugged. They WANT these chaotic conditions, so that they have an excuse to step on us - the “Little People” - to “save” the country.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Charles_Owen_William

1 Like

You’re right about the guns. I think that’s the whole point them evil guns. I doubt that this even happened. Claim it happened blame the guns not the thugs then pass more common sense gun laws that wont be enforced against thugs anyway. No we will just blame law abiding citizens for owning legal guns.

And I agree tomorrow she will reveal that they were wearing those evil MAGA hats. And the panty waist media will eat it up.

5 Likes

Yeah I’ll admit that I was once a liberal. Back when liberals didn’t want the guberment running their lives. Then I grew up. Todays liberal is not the same mindset as when I was a youngster.

2 Likes

One ironic point regarding gun-control policies is that at one time - during the “robber-baron” era, when monopolies began to emerge - it was a CONSERVATIVE issue, versus a liberal issue. One incident that illustrates the attitudes back then is the Standard Oil refinery workers’ strike of 1915-1916 - where management hired police and armed goons to try to break it up. As you can imagine, killings and murders occurred on both sides, during the most violent periods, even back to strikes as early as 1851.