Concealed Carry for the state of Maryland

Greeting All,

I am hoping someone in the Community has a Concealed Carry License for the state of Maryland, and are willing to share the reason you gave for obtaining your license. It is crazy to me that you have to provide a reason you want a concealed carry permit, when the obvious is for protection; to which, is not acceptable to them.

Prior to applying I want to ensure the best answer is provided the first time.

Also, if you are licensed in the state, did you obtain your licensing the first time, or did you have to apply more than once. From what I read, if you are denied the first time you are most likely going to be denied the next attempt.

Thanks in advance, and all responses are appreciated.

2 Likes

You may want to try posting the question on this site: https://www.mdshooters.com/

2 Likes

Thank you Khari

1 Like

Although I have no offering of information, @Tonia and @Khari welcome to the community! We are glad to have you!

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Tonia and you are blessed to be here. I’m not from MD. so I would not have the answer to that question.

Welcome to the family @Khari and god bless you.

Thank you Marrio.

1 Like

Thank You @Johnnyq60.

1 Like

My exe is in md so that be a reason for me. You’ll be able to spot her as she’ll be the one by the rainbow with a unicorn. Sorry if you find more than one…

2 Likes

Other than retired LEO’s the only person I know who was able to get a concealed carry permit did so because her ex went into her house and documented destroying the house with his cell phone, sending it to her with threatening email. Because I didn’t want to get into her personal life, I don’t know if he had physically abused her in the past.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Sherry3 and god bless you.

1 Like

Best guess if he’s whacked enough to do that she’s probably abused. I’m curious how that worked out, pretty stupid on his part either way. Hope all is well with her.

2 Likes

@David-65 you’re hilarious & thank you. If any Univirns are spotted I’ll message you

2 Likes

@Sherry3 I was afraid of that. From what I can tell that’s pretty much the case & it’s horrible because the majority of people know it’s not likely that you have a permit for a concealed carry in MD. This is truly a state where it’s needed.

3 Likes