Community Participant of the Month!

@Enzo_T & @OldDude49 - thanks!

2 Likes

Way to go OldGnome !!! lol maybe you can set a record for the most number of ‘Thank You’ Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

@Chas - thanks.

2 Likes

Congratulations

3 Likes

@Jerzees :laughing:

2 Likes

Congratulations @OldGnome - I like many of your comments. I think you mentioned once in a post that you were from Minnesota, and maybe that is where you developed such great thought.
Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

@Robert15 - once upon a time, I lived in Minnesota. Born there, but moved away when I was about three weeks old. Returned for a few years after college. A lot of extended family there and now my daughter and son-in-law live there. It’s lovely when it’s not winter.

Thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes

Congrats Mr @OldGnome … Thanks for your contributions

3 Likes

Tons of respect for The Old G. Always read all of his posts. Great that he was acknowledged, not surprised. Thank you OldGome, thank you good Sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

July’s Community Participant of the Month celebrated his one year in the Community and visited the Community in July. While he doesn’t comment, he is a valuable member of the Community. Everyone who comes to the Community learns more about how to defend themselves and their loved ones and can share what they learn here with others in their lives!

July’s Community Participant of the Month is Hugh_M!

Congratulations to @Hugh_M! It would be great to see Hugh’s first post be one of him in his new USCCA Sweatshirt!

2 Likes

bravoani

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: Congrats, @Hugh_M :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations @Hugh_M and keep up the good work.

1 Like

Congratulations, @Hugh_M!

2 Likes

How did I miss this? Congratulations @OldGnome!

It’s great to have a FL resident on the board.

3 Likes

Congrats @Hugh_M !

1 Like

Good job @Hugh_M !

1 Like