Communist China: ‘Private Ownership Of Guns’ In U.S. ‘Serious Problem,’ Must

3 Likes

I just say… 他妈的中国混蛋

3 Likes

No you mean

滾開

2 Likes

Anyone want to bet that the Democrats latch hold of this one?

6 Likes

@TexasEskimo and @ScottC – those better be clean comments! :angry: :rofl:

7 Likes

@Dawn well Google translate might of miss the proper translation :crazy_face:

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sure… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@Dawn Not sure. I just copied and pasted random text from a Chinese State run pro-2a web site. :innocent:
If it’s not up to standard you can delete. I claim ignorance here. [Again].

7 Likes

China imagine how well people respond to the US government wanting gun control. Now imagine a foreign government trying to press gun control on American citizens. You get the idea…

I understand how it is a problem for China that we have our rights. And that’s a problem I enjoy being a part of.

9 Likes

I can see why the Chinese might think it problematic for a countries citizens to be as well armed as America’s is.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Every Dictator the FIRST THING they do is to DISARM the citizens. And that is so that they CAN HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER EVERYONE.

GunControl3

7 Likes

Private ownership of guns, serious problem, are they completely insane? They just assaulted us with a weaponized version of the coronavirus. They are lucky we don’t wipe them off the face of the planet.
Sign me up for RED DAWN part deux. This time in China! They don’t know what a serious problem we can be. Don’t test us. China and the liberals did this. This is Pelosi’s Hail Mary. What better way to discredit Trump than trashing the economics of the country? I don’t put this past them. Liberals and China collusion, prove me wrong!

11 Likes

Good! I am glad to hear U.S. Private gun ownership is a problem for them.

8 Likes

They made basically the same public statement two or three months ago. I bet they would like to see Americans disarmed.

4 Likes

You’re right about that friend. What business is it of theirs and why should they care of that isn’t their goal?

5 Likes

Democrats and Communists… is there a difference?

5 Likes

Absolutely none, unless they have plans for a takeover

3 Likes

Those 3M+ Firearms are definitely a problem, remember why the Japanese didn’t invade the U.S.
Mainland during W.W.2. :wink:

4 Likes

Amen! Sadly too many do not want to remember… so many living in a fantasy.

4 Likes