Communist China: ‘Private Ownership Of Guns’ In U.S. ‘Serious Problem,’ Must

One of them, maybe Yamamoto, said “There will be a rifle behind every blade of grass”. If I am remebering it correctly.

5 Likes

“After the Japanese decimated our fleet in Pearl Harbor Dec 7, 1941, they could have sent their troop ships and carriers directly to California to finish what they started. The prediction from our Chief of Staff was we would not be able to stop a massive invasion until they reached the Mississippi River. Remember, we had a 2 million man army and war ships in other localities, so why did they not invade? After the war, the remaining Japanese generals and admirals were asked that question. Their answer…they know that almost every home had guns and the Americans knew how to use them.”

Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

12 Likes

How could the Chinese invade our country successfully, when “We ThePeople”, are armed to the teeth? I say we need to keep our eyes and ears open Patriots! Hang on to your weapons!

6 Likes

@Gerald23 Welcome to the community. Lots of good people and information here.
The chinese is working from within with politicians on both sides.
Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :wink:

1 Like

Welcome Gerald23! We are Patriots!

3 Likes

What do you call a successful invasion?

• You are able to steal trade secrets and technology of the invaded country
  • You disassemble entire factories and take them out of the invaded country whole and reassemble them in the homeland
  • You make them teach your future scientists and leaders their know-how
  • You make them send you their hard-earned dollar and power your economy
  • You make them dependent on you for critical and life-saving goods
  • You whitewash despicable communist ideology and murderous policies and make it popular among the young generation of the invaded country

Tell me where I am wrong!

10 Likes

I have my own theories on the virus. Trump has been the first US president in a very long time to take on the Chinese Communists. In fact, since they formed in 1949, no US president has ever challenged them. With Trump as chief negotiator, the Chi-Coms have been beaten down through his successful negotiations–trying hard to reverse a terrible balance of payments situation for America. The Chi-Coms have been suffering for 2-3 years with the resurgence of a powerful America. This throws a wrench into their global takeover plans. In 1999, two Chi-Com generals wrote a book about how to upset America–using bio-toxins. And that disruption would also impact America’s mighty economy. This was a deliberate act. In fact, experts have discovered that the COVID19 virus was a man-made virus, and not some freak of nature from eating bizarre Chinese snacks of bats and wombats. It also contains bio features of HIV, that simply could not have evolved in such order into such a deadly disease. Wonder why they have minimal infections in Beijing, and Shanghai? And no high level Chi-Com politician or military man has gotten sick? Notice how no one talks about the demonstrations in Hong Kong anymore? There was a recent press release out of India about much of this–since our own media has sold themselves down the river to the Chi-Coms.

Private gun-ownership is a BIG DEAL to the Chi-Coms. It’s funny how I see many Chinese students at our range on public open days and they want to do something their own country won’t allow.

5 Likes

Can you share the name of the book written by the Chi-Com generals? That sounds like an interesting read.

I have seen the stories about how the wet markets in Wuhan didn’t sell the species of bats that carry the virus (and they are not local to the area) but the lab in Wuhan was using them for research.

One thing the CCP can’t deny is buying up medical supplies in various countries including the U.S. and shipping them back to China while they were telling the WHO that nothing was wrong and letting people travel to other countries from China. Even if COVID-19 was not intentional actions like that look really bad!

2 Likes

I never went to war college but I did read the Art of War. (That makes me half dangerous).
We are almost prime for an attack. The military is becoming weak our medical forces are completely drained our economy is busted our moral is sinking our democratic process is now in question. We are divided as a nation and ripe for some type of attacking excluding the preemptive strike they made with the virus. Thank goodness the only part of the population that is not divided is us. We will have to join forces in order to repel our borders.

3 Likes

The one thing that would rally the South at least (I can’t speak for other regions) would be for someone to try and invade US Soil. It would look like Hurricane time everything streaming out unless it was the South they got adventurous in.

3 Likes

Watch this video and you can pick out the name. I believe it to be:

Just after 1:48–

“Unrestricted Warfare: China’s Masterplan to Destroy America”
(“无限制战争:中国摧毁美国的总体规划”) By two Communist Chinese generals.

And a much more analytical analysis of the virus–from Stanford PhD-MD Michael Lin

https://blog.jim.com/misc_upl/NovelCoronaVirus.pdf

2 Likes

Soon as the bureaucrats follow the Chinese government approach to gun rights, we all will be speaking Chinese…no thanks!

2 Likes

The issue is not with China, it is with Canada. Their latest stupidity will be hailed and imitated here.

4 Likes

Dawn they are 100% clean. Our family on this forum would not expose
us to nasty comments.

Gentlemen you could also add 吻我的屁股. Just a thought.

3 Likes