Common Use Confirmation

Common Use Confirmation
©Image Credit: NBC News
Justice Sotomayor, in her dissent, referred to bump stocks being affixed to “commonly available semi-automatic rifles.” This language is crucial because it acknowledges that AR-15s are in common use. Braden explains that under the Heller decision, firearms in common use cannot be restricted or banned, which has been a cornerstone argument against AR-15 bans.

Need proof and legal Documentation, pretty please.

8 Likes

“A fish is caught by its mouth.” :man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

I am not the fish or did I take the bait.

This Government, President, This Administration, and Gun Control .

People you’re the best and I encourage everyone to keep educating and training. Love your community.

I was referring to injustice Sotomayor’s slip of the tongue.

8 Likes

I sincerely apologize for my wrong. Thank you

3 Likes

No worries. I know we’re on the same side. :us:

4 Likes

𝙉𝘼𝙂𝙍 𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙏:

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer just called for a vote to ban on bump stocks “as early as tomorrow” in retaliation to the recent pro-gun Supreme Court ruling (𝘎𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷. 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘭).

The bill in question is S.1909, the Banning Unlawful Machinegun Parts (BUMP) Act of 2023.

Call your Senators tonight 𝗔𝗡𝗗 tomorrow morning to urge them to 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝙉𝙊!

:phone: 202-234-3121

It did not take long for another vote to ban. It
Is Wrong.

5 Likes

Banning those is about as ridiculous as putting a slice of cheese on a raw hamburger.

11 Likes
2 Likes

The lizard people like their burgers this way.

8 Likes

Schumer won’t even be hired by McDonalds but trying to run and ruin our lives. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Chuck Schumer Blasts ‘MAGA Supreme Court’ For Following The Second Amendment and Vows Revenge
©Image Credit: CBS New York
In a passionate speech on the Senate floor, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) criticized the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn the ban on bump stocks, which he claims endangers public safety and aligns with the far-right agenda. Schumer vowed to take legislative action to counter the ruling and restore the ban on bump stocks, calling on his Republican colleagues to join in this effort.

4 Likes

See? That is what I like about this community. It is (mostly) polite.
Of course, hanging out with folks that are commonly ‘packing heat’, it behooves us to be polite and respectful.

5 Likes

Good time for a cook out and for the holidays. I rather have the hot dogs.

1 Like

Vienna Beef or Brats. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Brats of course. Enjoy

1 Like