Church Safety Team Training

Thank you. I apologize for that. I am new to threads. Typically I am a Facebook or TikTok user. I know in Facebook a lot of times if you are in several groups, you have to post several times the same topic. I will bear that in mind for future reference.

4 Likes

Thank you, sir, and again welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi Justan
take a few minutes and research this thread and hopefully it will get you started. Ill be back on later tonight to help you out how ever I can

3 Likes

@Justan Just a few of many threads on this topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Church Security - is your church ahead of the curve? - Miscellaneous - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Church Security: Teams and situations - Miscellaneous - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Church Security Training - Firearm Training - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Church Security Team - Miscellaneous - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Church Security Procedures - Miscellaneous - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Church Security Teams Communication Tools - Firearm Training - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Church Security how do you prepare for the holidays? - Firearm Training - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Church Security-weird building - Self-Defense / Concealed Carry - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

Church Security/Safety - Firearm Training - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Justan and we are happy you are with us.

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m probably not very good with threads. I don’t typically use them. But it is nice to have another way to connect with like-minded people!

4 Likes

Just an. Welcome to the community. . You can also ask god to protect your church. And . Have a root beer. :beer: and stay . Sharp. Sir. Love Bobby Jean. Sir. :us::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::bangbang:

2 Likes

Justan JOHNNYq60, is an . . Preacher. And an instructor. For the USCCA. And a . Law enforcement. Official. And . He is LIKE MINDED. Sir. Tick tock I don’t know . But this is the USCCA community . And you can follow the rules . And . You don’t need to cry. We are family. And yes we have trolls . So welcome to the family . Have a waffle :waffle: SIR :heart::white_heart::poop::feather::feather::bangbang::latin_cross:

2 Likes

I know I’m late to your conversation but want to recommend some free and very good training. This is presented by a Christian who is 30 year career LEO, 20 years as SWAT. His weekly emails include lots of information and not spam trash. Free on-line training covering so many topics relative to church security and safety. I signed up with them last year after searching for additional training for my church’s security team which I lead. Check them out. Christian Warrior Training. https://courses.christianwarriortraining.com/

3 Likes

@Joseph464 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you Bruce26! I’ve been a member of USCCA for a number of years now and finally decided to check out the Community.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Joseph464

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Joseph464 and we are happy to have you with us.

3 Likes

Thank you all

2 Likes