Church Safety Team Training

man I wish I knew that about 4 months ago :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I have a protective plan pray for our NASHION and the CHURCHES AND THE PEOPLE OF GOD . PRAY AND PRAY AND ARM THEM MEMBERS THAT HAS TRAINING AND PROTECT THEIR MEMBERS AND VISITORS . And I have a prayer request for Debbie ann and my brother in law . They both have stage 4 cancer and Debbie ann is doing better and kk is . In it . So please pray for my family and I will pray for every one and our country Love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::o:

1 Like

AMEN brother @BobbyJean, will do.

1 Like

Sir thank you Brother Sir i could not find A prayer request and I have been on members things called a thread and they are just doing their own thing and then I just brake in and I never understand that. So I AM figured out it some. I thank the FATHER OF LITES FOR ALL HIS WONDERFUL LOVE AND BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS LOTS OF PRAYERS. THANK YOU SIR TRUELY DEBBIE ANN IS DOING WELL CONSIDERING BONE CANCER 4. The PRINCE OF PEACE . Has PAID FOR US ALL ON THE TREE FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD IF THEY WOULD BLEAVE IT AND RECEIVE IT HOW SWEET THE SOUND OF THE FATHER OF LITE LIFE SHINING ON US ALL BETTER THAN A B.A.R. 30, .HE THE FATHER CUTS DOWN ALL OUR ENEMIES . No Free RIDE :bangbang: HE DOES NEED TO HEAR FROM US AND I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE THAT IS TO BUSY I HAVE TIME AND I LOVE MY NASHION. I WILL BE MUCH MUCH MUCH HAPPYER WE THE LITE THEN DONIN NOTHING ABOUT THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD :bangbang:. BUT THIS IS NOT MINE . Every one should be thankful for that :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:. It. BELONGS TO THE FATHER :bangbang: if it was mine I would well SIR BROTHER THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME AND MINE WE HAVE SEEN AN FELT IT LOVE Bobby Jean Debbie ann and family LOVE YOU SIR BROTHER TRULY APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::owl::feather::feather::o::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

I TRUELY KNOW THE FATHER OF LITE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN OR HEARD I HAVE FELT HIS PRESENTS AND WHILE TRUELY ON THE TABLE ICU AND ON THE GROUND SO MANY TIMES THAT FEELING THAT I HAD TO STAY HERE I TRULY KNOW THE LIGHT IS WITH US. THANK YOU SIR. Bobby Jean an my family every one

2 Likes

another scope of securing the church is outside doors.
at the building we reconfigured the perimeter doors.
all openings are numbered inside and out with 12 exits and 2 entrances
1 of them being for the pastoral staff [key pad with codes] and the other
the main entrance to the building . to get to the sanctuary you have to pass the greeters go down a 12’ wide hall way to the commons area for coffee and the visitors desk witch is 50x50
by the time you get to coffee you have been looked over by 3 security people and over watch[over watch is great at checking people out]

3 Likes

Amen over watch is what the FATHER OF LITE IS DOING FOR US ALL ESPECIALLY FOR THE ONES THAT LOVE AND FEAR . TRULY OVER WATCH :bangbang: IS SO IMPORTANT :bangbang::thinking: FROM ON HIGHT. That SOUNDS ALSOME :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang::100::chile::owl::feather::feather::alarm_clock: Love ya Bobby Jean an all we love ya all thank ya FER ALL THE PRAYERS AND LOVE TRULY TRULY PEACE BE UNTO YA ALL AMEN IN THE HOLY SPIRIT AMEN BY SWEET JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AMEN

We LOVE YA ALL Bobby Jean and my family Debbie ann in Christ almighty JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY :owl::feather::feather::alarm_clock::o::four_leaf_clover::blossom::honeybee::cactus::sparkles::dizzy::us::chile:ALMEN

1 Like

So few people look up. :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes SIR . Over watch has saved my life and so much more you are right most people don’t even make eye contact ! I have Long hair !!! And yes I should cut some of it !! I have so many people in every store we go to!! Say .MAM. To me and they never even know that I am A MAN . And they never say anything about my mistake and with Debbie ann she has just got. Her Hair back!! KEMO !! An i offered to cut off my hair and she said she LIKES IT SO IF IT MAKES HER HAPPY . I do as much as i can to make sure that she knows I am Looking up at my BEAUTIFUL . Best friend and I notice eye liner earrings I am looking up . She truly brake’s my hart when she gets sick I just look away to give her her dignity . I am not a Good man because I stay . A DEAL IS A DEAL . And . Not many women. Who . Be with . Me . Life has been so very serious I have been looking up . All my life . It will save your life .:fire: HEADS UP . I Never wear sun glasses I have beady eyes . And I was RASED to Look a man in his eyes and when you shake hands not too much but let him know you are serious . This younger generation . . Has not been . Taught . How to act right and if so they had a father to . Look up to . But I have no children so I think I do not understand why they are not . Proud of what they have . All of America should be looking up :question: now . Yes SIR , Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:

a few kids do the ‘’ happy dance’’ once in a wile :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
for the most part no body notices

3 Likes

This is very troubling news.

8 Likes

That is putting it lightly.

4 Likes

keep your head on a swivel and stay frosty guys
this isn’t a test its the real thing

7 Likes

Hmmm… May want to rethink that pistole in yur pocket. :thinking:

4 Likes
5 Likes

For them the churches are no longer just hoping and praying Jesus is going to come down and help them they are armed with security and the BIBLIE as a GUNNER ONCE SAID HERE KITTIE KITTIE :chile::owl::feather::feather::cactus::cactus::100::alarm_clock::us::notes::notes:and Open your Himmel to We shall Al gather in the prue . I would feel safer going in to a mosk haw haw grammas got a big fen. Gun more like a firing squad :chile::100::alarm_clock::cactus::cactus:

I’ve since purchased this Decision Deck on Church Safety, and it does include only scenarios, with no recommended ways of dealing with the issues presented. That said, I did find some of the scenarios worth thinking about in advance, and also hope to discuss them with the rest of our local church security team.

4 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m new to USCCA threads, but not new to USCCA. I spoke with someone about the topic of training that USCCA does not offer here and he said I should bring it to the chat line, so here I am.
So I have been working in security for several years now, and I have started building a security ministry at my church. USCCA has a couple of great books on the topic of protecting houses of worship, but not a lot of practical training as the primary focus is on proper firearms training. But protection is not just limited to knowing how to use a gun. I built a class on conflict resolution that I taught at my church. I also have in the works other topics such as keeping children safe at the church, radio etiquette, knowing the structure of your place of worship as a security team, When to implement and how to handle lockdowns, recognizing a threat, along with several others. I think that these are essential things to have a handle on, especially to protect the house of worship. But some of them extend beyond the protection of a church, such as conflict resolution. It has real world potential that can de-escalate a situation before a gun becomes necessary. I want to know what peoples thoughts are on the topic and if other people agree with me that this would be a good thing for USCCA to offer, perhaps even build some training classes for instructors to be able to teach these things to other church security members.

4 Likes

@Justan Welcome. Please don’t post the same comment on or create multiple topics on the same, it creates confusion when people are commenting on the same question in multiple places. :slightly_smiling_face:
This is a hot topic here so someone will answer you soon. :+1:

4 Likes