Chuck Norris

@Jerz I haven’t seen my second cousin in years. Growing up my mom told him that when the kids at school ask if I was related to Chuck Norris I would tell them yes but leave it at that. He though that was hilarious.

Yes, I remember that scene.

1 Like

Hell yeah!

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s Awesome that Chuck Norris is the sponsor for Glock and well deserved. Chuck was one of the great ones in Martial Arts and is well respected. But Bruce Lee was the Greatest. Rumor has it that Bruce beat Chuck in a sparring match and out of respect of both men, they keep it quiet. Bruce Lee’s system Jeet Kune Do (JKD) is to take the best out of all the different Arts and throw out what’s not needed like classical fixed stances. His philosophy is to be like water, free flowing and form to your opponent and be Powerful like water cutting though rock. My opinion along with millions of others is that Bruce Lee was the Greatest that ever lived in the Martial Art World.

2 Likes

I heard this as well…
The best story about them is when Bruce Lee propose Norris a fight in “Enter the Dragon” move and Lee, of course, wanted to win. Norris agreed only because Lee promised to show respect Norris’s loss covering the body with kimono.
These guys were true fighters and great men.

2 Likes

I believe the movie they fought in was Way of the Dragon/Return of the Dragon. I could be wrong but I do not think Chuck was in Enter the Dragon.

2 Likes

Yeap… you are right. It was “Way of the Dragon”… Looks I’m too old to remember all the movies :joy:

4 Likes

I am kind of a movie nut. I have been wrong before but not very often. Anyway I like all of Bruce Lee’s movies.

4 Likes

I see the title “Chuck Norris” and my blood boils! This picture is of me before Total Gym decided to dump me for Chucky Boy. I was making tons of money. I still hate him. :rage:

1 Like

Buddy of mine got this for me for my birthday. I guess I’ll have to dig it out.

1 Like

How did I miss this thread!!!???

I love Chuck Norris and I love the lore around him…I never call them “jokes” as I wish to continue living…:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

chuck

3 Likes

5 Likes