Chuck Norris

That’s AWESOME @JamesR :rofl:
@OldGnome I knew you looked familiar!

2 Likes

When Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: “What is courage?” He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.

Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris’ leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone

7 Likes
8 Likes

One meme… covers 2 current threads…

Most of you already know why I despise Chucky Boy. No secret. He made it personal with me 30 years ago. I ain’t backing down… ever.

4 Likes

Momma always said…if you can’t say something nice… :wink:

2 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

“YOU answered the wrong phone…!!!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had not seen that one before…

4 Likes

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin…it’s descendants are known as giraffes…

Chuck Norris is what Willis was “talkin bout”…

10 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

The last time Chuck Norris was shadow boxing, the police found his shadow lying in a pool of blood.

Chuck Norris doesn’t need twitter, he’s already following you.

A man was found lying unconscious on the floor of a Borders bookstore with massive trauma to the head… Down next to him was Chuck Norris pop-up book.

11 Likes

I love this thread :smiley:

7 Likes

Love me. Love me knot!

1 Like

Should say : Chuckmate!

8 Likes

chucksig

5 Likes

When Chuck Norris cooks popcorn, every kernel pops.

Chuck Norris can leave a message before the beep.

Chuck Norris’ beard has chest hair.

Chuck Norris can scare dog crap out of a cat.

Chuck Norris is faster than his reflexes.

8 Likes

Chuck Norris doesn’t have poor trigger discipline…triggers automatically retract whenever he grips a gun and he fires by squeezing the bullets out of the magazine. :wink:

…or maybe he does have poor trigger discipline but I’m not going to tell him, go send John Wick to do it. :rofl:

6 Likes

Chuck Norris doesn’t need ANY discipline :point_up_2:
:wink:

5 Likes

“… send John Wick…” AHAHahahaha!

I’m going with “Bullets wouldn’t DARE leave the firearm without his permission” :rofl:

9 Likes