Chicago ccw holder shoots attacker at bus stop

Here’s an article that is on the USCCA app. I looked it up to get the expanded version. It says the woman won’t be charged. Here’s the crux of the matter, she was waiting for the bus. In Illinois, public transportation is gun free zone territory. It absolutely blows the theory of GFZ’s out of the water.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

I’m glad she isn’t being charged and find it very odd that both the cameras on that bus stop “skipped” recording the incident.

4 Likes

I’m glad too that she isn’t being charged. But as it was also stated in the report people in Chicago need to be able to defend themselves from all of the gun violence that is going on in Chicago. And the Democrats in office running the city just don’t seem to want to do anything to stop it. Or to try to find a way to get the guns out of the hands of the bad guys. Instead they keep trying to find ways to keep LAW ABIDING CITIZENS from being able to defend themselves.
ATT000357

2 Likes

@Reloader54. Let me tell you there’s houses in Chicago that have more inventory than a well stocked gun shop. My old neighborhood has some of those houses. I could show you what to look for, I could bring you and show you how it works. In a nutshell you go to the designated street they tell you with cash, pay cash to a banger on one end of the block drive to where you’re told pick up your gun and ammunition and get out of the neighborhood. No background checks, no paperwork no nothing. I’m originally from the south side, what’s now called the high hundreds. First there are no Republicans in Chicago or this part of the state and there would be no gun problems in Chicago much if the politicians stopped their dealings with the gangs, the drug dealers, the gun problem would not be a problem and the police could do the job and not be messed with. But drugs, and gangs, and Democrats run Chicago now over the last hundred years.

2 Likes

103rd & Wallace is the neighborhood adjacent to my old neighborhood. People have the right to defend themselves. The way it looks is she was about to be attacked and become a statistic. Luckily she defended herself. I’m guessing that guy is a repeat offender, anyone Second that?

1 Like