Check Your Account To Make Sure Your Complete Information Is Still There!

Check your USCCA account online right now and make sure that none of your information is missing.

Today I tried to log on to my account using the same email address I have always used and the same password I have been using for a long time. I keep a good record of all of my logon credentials with all of the merchants, etc., with which I have accounts. I have an extensive background in computer science, I am not a moron, and I am absolutely certain that I was entering the correct email address and password. I tried it three times, and with different browsers. I kept getting the error message for incorrect password. So then, I had to go through the process of resetting my password, and I set it to the same password I have been using.

When I got logged in, I went to my Account Details page and found that the drop-down space under Billing & Credit Card Information was completely blank, and the drop-down space under Purchase History was completely blank, too. Both were just empty space. There was nothing there to enter new credit card information. There was also no way for me to see any of my Purchase History, past invoices or any of that.

I called USCCA and spoke with a customer service rep, and he and I messed with it for almost an hour. I tried again with both Firefox and Chrome, no change. I deleted browser history and cache, closed the browsers and tried again each time, no change.

The USCCA rep said that he would refer it over to the IT department.

You should check your USCCA account online and make sure your account is not broken like mine is.

3 Likes

Having a similar problem, just purchased a new IPad mini 5. Tried to login, using Safari, which I’ve been using for the past six years. I also called and tried to resolve the situation with both downloading Chrome, clearing cache, etc, etc. worked on Chrome while we were on the phone, now it doesn’t work at all.
I’m using my old IPad mini 3 and sporadic logins. Must have been something I said! Tried logging in in different manners ie: /login.com Yada yada, no luck.
The message I get on chrome is
“This site can’t be reached”
The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_FAILED
GUESS THEY ARE CANCELING US TOO!
I was very reluctant to download anything Google, trust is out the window!

3 Likes

Chrome browser in Windows 10 here. No problem.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about the issues, @Buzz! I double-checked your account and there is a support ticket in for the issues to be reviewed and fixed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!!

@Scott52, you can log in on the old iPad mini, but not the new one? :thinking: That’s one I personally haven’t heard before. I’ll make sure your issue is submitted as well.

Technology is great - when it works right. :confounded:

3 Likes

As I said, after working through the password thing, I could log on. But then some of my information is there, while other information (the important things like credit card info and invoices) was totally blank. There wasn’t even a way to change credit card info if I wanted to do that.

The problem I’m having is not individual computer or browser type related. I have two different laptops, one Windows 10 Pro, and the other Windows 7 Pro. Tried it on both computers, and on both computers using both Chrome and Firefox. No success.

Just saying to everyone else that you should be sure to check your account occasionally or periodically to make sure everything is okay. We rely on our accounts not only being there, but everything needs to be correct. Imagine the horror you would go through if you had to call in an emergency and be told something like, “We have no record of you being a member” because your account had been inadvertently deleted altogether from the system.

1 Like

I am missing some info also. My CCW permit info along with my CC info was blank. There was no purchase history but I do not think I have purchased anything from the store.

1 Like

Using Chrome browser on PC all is well. The App on my iPhone is a different story getting constant “USCCA ERROR” messages.

1 Like

The app error is also being worked on, too @George98. :slight_smile:

@Buzz, your account is there and in good standings! Hopefully the tech gurus can get that weird connection issue figured out quickly! BTW, we do not delete accounts from our system. Your account details are in our system. The issue appears (IMO) to be a connection to your dashboard. The people who are much more technically savvy than I am are looking into it for you. We’ve got your back!

2 Likes

Jeremy68, I , too, have not made any purchases other than my automatically monthly membership charges. But to my my recollection and knowledge, your Purchase History should contain your invoices for your monthly membership charges. That’s how I discovered this problem. I usually go to my account every month to get a copy of my monthly invoice so that I can have it in pdf form and also print it out for a paper copy. However, I have been really busy and haven’t done that since June of last year. So when I logged on yesterday to poke around, that’s when I discovered that Purchase History (monthly invoices) was blank, and so was my credit card info, and even the link to change the credit card was gone. Suggest you log in again and check your credit card info just to see if it is there or if it is blank like mine. Come to think of it now, yesterday I found that my CCW info was blank, too, like yours. I’m pretty sure I had entered that a long time ago when I first signed up. I was able to re-enter it.

1 Like

It looks like all of my information is back in. It does show all my membership charges and my CC info is showing again. Because I added my IL permit again the permit section did show 2 permits. I just removed one of them. Looks like everything is all back to normal on my end.

1 Like

When using chrome

Can still get here via older iPad, which I will hold onto until these issues are fixed!

1 Like

I just logged into my account and all my original information is still there. I am using Microsoft software and it seems to be working fine.

SITREP, All good. Working fine through Safari! Thank you!

1 Like

SITREP update, worked all day long until now 4 pm Eastern! Back on old iPad.

1 Like

I know we are coming out of a weekend, hopefully the situation with my new IPad 5 can be resolved some how. It worked for approximately 8 hours then, when closing the tab, the message at the top say “single sign on only”.
Took appropriate steps and made sure I was signed out anywhere I could have been signed in.

1 Like

@Dawn still unable to connect using a newer version of iPad, no problems on old iPad! Should I call for assistance?

1 Like

@Scott52 Try using this URL to connect:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/dashboard

See if that helps!

1 Like

Let us know if the link @George98 shared doesn’t work, @Scott52. You should be able to get into your dashboard from any platform. :thinking:
~Dawn

1 Like

Safari dumps me with a blank page after typing in https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/dashboard and Chrome gives me this page

1 Like

Sorry I’m fresh out of bad advice ::zipper_mouth_face: