Carry Age?

You ask permission to drive on the public roads. You are granted that permission when a license is issued to you by your state of residence.

The “Right of The People” is both collective and individual. We have what should be an unconditional right to keep and bear arms on our own property and where we are given permission to do so by other property owners.

Whether we like to admit it or not the gov’t has established satisfactorily plenary power to regulate possession and carry on public/gov’t property.

It is what it is and banging our heads against a brick wall in denial won’t bring the wall down, it will just give you a headache and eventually render you unconscious.

2 Likes

I’m not using the maximum end of the scale, I’m using the mid point which lies somewhere between 21-25.

Males also reach that level of maturity later than females. This is why you see car insurance rates drop dramatically for males once we hit 25 and for women if I remember right at 21.

There is nothing more tightly controlled than the issuance and use of firearms, ordnance, and ammo in the US military.

1 Like