Canik Meta mc 9?

Just curious if anyone has had any experience with this firearm yet? I’m not looking to replace my hellcat by any means but it does look interesting. Depending on what I find out I might do a little horse trading for one just to play with it and see if it really is all they say.

2 Likes

I don’t have any experience with that particular model, but I do have a Canik SFX Rival, it feels really good in the hand and has an incredible trigger.

4 Likes

This is a really nice review that sootch00 gives on YouTube in case you are interested. Looks like a good shooter and a sharp looking firearm. I definitely like it.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen that review scooch did. Looks like a real solid contender in the micro nine arena. Probably has the potential to replace my sig Sauer 938 in my rotation with my hellcats and my Kimber 45.

2 Likes

Don’t quote me on this, but I think we are supposed to get one for rental at the range.

3 Likes

It’ll be a while before I can get back and do any actual shooting at least the end of the month probably unless I can sneak in under the doctor’s radar :joy:

2 Likes

Looks the METE line from Canik becomes more popular every day.

I went through several articles about this firearm and found this cool looking picture :v:

METE SFX

2 Likes

I recently had an opportunity to fire one. Felt great in the hands, better than my fathers 43X with less recoil in a better trigger for sure. I had two fte after 15 rounds, but broke the weapon down and oiled it up and didn’t have any more issues with 100 more rounds. I don’t know if it was just needing to be broken in, or lubed or both. Left me wanting to know why before investing in getting one.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @JoseLuis and we are happy to have you here.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @JoseLuis .

In my opinion, every new pistol should be first broken down, cleaned, lubed and dry fired before shooting.
I’m not sure if new mass production firearms are test shot anymore before shipping out.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard sir! We are happy to have you.

1 Like

Its my understanding these misfeed alot.