Can you believe this $HIT?

While we still have a Marine being held. :angry:

Brittney Griner Released From Russian Penal Colony in Prisoner Release Deal (msn.com)

9 Likes

I was hoping they would keep her.

10 Likes

Heā€™s not on TV, a sports star, or a politicianā€¦us normal citizens always take a back seat to them. They will move mountains to get a ā€œfamousā€ person out and leave you to rot.

9 Likes

Russia is more than likely playing an entirely different game with him, so yes, I do believe it. It doesnā€™t mean the U.S. is not working to get him home also.

Big difference between being accused of having some cannabis oil and being labeled as a spy.

6 Likes

Listen can you hear the other World Power Leaders laughing at Biden and America? Further China, Russia, and Iran are now planning to arrest or just kidnap Americans on their soil to use in exchange for their terrorist and criminals they would like to get from the custody of the US!

12 Likes

When I first heard this story, I couldnā€™t help but think that ā€œprisoner exchangeā€ was a phrase usually used by two nations at war.

Iā€™m not so naĆÆve as to think it never happens otherwise, but it still struck me as peculiar.

4 Likes

Most millennials know Griner but never heard of Thomas Sowell.

I think it was Orwell who wrote something about it.

4 Likes

That was my last straw, Iā€™m done with these idiots!
So now we negotiate with terrorists? That are actively waging war!:question:
The blood is on her hands from this day forward!

Give me one reason I should be a law abiding citizen?
Blood is boiling! Talk about racism! Yet thereā€™s still a U.S. Marine still behind bars?
Someone please wake me from this nightmare! Or at least throw in a car warranty commercial! Whereā€™s ā€œJakeā€ when you need him!

ā€œIran are now planning to arrest or just kidnap Americansā€
Heck, Iā€™m thinking about kidnapping Americans! Just kidding!
When they go low, they CAN get even lower! There are no words in the English dictionary that can describe this!

7 Likes

Paul Whelan does not fit the narritive for the oval office. More is to be gained from whats-her-face hating this country!

6 Likes

For Whelanā€™s side of things:

Paul Whelan reacts to Grinerā€™s release as he remains in Russia (lex18.com)

1 Like

Some other comments.

Benny Johnson
2 hours ago

Joe Biden is a disgrace

Sara Martinez

Sara Martinez

2 hours ago

As a veteran Iā€™m sickened and torn. Imagine sitting in a Russian cell as this marine; God knows what heā€™s thinking or feeling. Your president has brokered a deal finally. Itā€™s to exchange a Terry for an ungrateful WNBA player who got in trouble on her own. I would feel ultimately betrayed and forgotten but the people DO NOT FORGET.

Jynx

Jynx

2 hours ago (edited)

no, its not that theyā€™re incompetent. Ive realized that they know exactly what theyā€™re doing. and its partially working. they WANT you to be defenseless, homeless, depressed, and angry. they dont care because they live in gated communities with all the money they could ever need. Americans and the country as a whole are not what they care about, its power. theyā€™re not incompetent, there is a difference.

9 Likes

Iā€™m just curious whether sheā€™ll still take a knee the first time sheā€™s back at a WNBA game.
I mean, I wonā€™t be watching it. But if someone else sees it, let me know.

11 Likes

Considering the pudding head desecrating the oval office, yes. yes i can believe this $hit.

9 Likes

Thing is, she wasnā€™t ā€œaccusedā€ of having cannabis oil. She HAD cannibis oil. She admitted TO having cannabis oil and illegally bringing into a foreign country whoā€™s laws she either didnā€™t pay attention to or assumed she wouldnā€™t be held accountable to.

She did the crime, she should do the time.

9 Likes

I partially agree, but I also donā€™t doubt that Russia was making an example of her.
I would like to see other Americans released, but Iā€™m happy for her in the meantime. Maybe sheā€™ll reconsider her anti-American opinions.

Either way, Americansā€¦ donā€™t go to Russia.

8 Likes

I can believe it, remember when he was VP? They traded 5 terrorists in Guantanamo Bay for Beau Bergdal, a deserter.

12 Likes

Oh most certainly they were. But still, if she hadnā€™t had it on her, there wouldnā€™t have been an issue.
She was arrogant enough to think she could break the law of another country and not be held accountable. She should have be intelligent enough to know that just because something is legal, or at least considered legal, in this country, isnā€™t necessarily going to be legal in another. And if she wasnā€™t sure, she should have checked.

Hell, our guns are legal, according to the Constitution, yet we have to make sure of the laws when we travel between states. She didnā€™t think of checking for something like cannabis when travelling to a different country?

Iā€™m happy, in a ā€œNo American left Behindā€ way, that sheā€™s back. Do I think the sorry excuse taking up space in the oval office should have, I dunno, actually fought for both of them to come home? Hell yes. It would have been a show of force to say ā€œBoth of them or you donā€™t get this guyā€. But that would have required him to actually have balls and would require him to actually stand up for something.

Grrā€¦sorry for the rant . .

So, in short. Americans, donā€™t leave the continental United States while ā– ā– ā– ā–  for brains is, technically, in charge. Itā€™s not safe.

8 Likes

Fish, you are the first person so far that made any sensible remark. so far the ones before you canā€™t get past their "true feelings about race and color:. That is the problem with this country Those of you with jaded views need to know that this USA belongs to everyone and that will make America Great Again!!!

1 Like

Race and color? Are you serious?

9 Likes

He must believe that all drug users are blackā€¦ :rofl: So he clearly isnā€™t racist/bigotedā€¦ :rofl:

6 Likes