Can you believe this $HIT?

I don’t see any post that mentioned race or color. I see posts that mention a basketball player that admittedly broke the law being traded for an arms dealer while a marine (who has been in prison there for 4 years) continues to rot.

13 Likes

There’s absolutely no way that’s not a troll.

5 Likes

Yup, sometimes you can tell on the first post. :roll_eyes: Should come through the front door and introduce yourself first.

7 Likes

Maybe that was the introduction…it was a zinger, if it was!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t say the blood is on her hands, but the first time she takes a knee, we should send her back.

16 Likes

In the new equality, a black, druggie, American hating lesbian is worth way more than a patriot…at least in America. Sick world.

8 Likes

The current administration needs to read

Gotta’ love the troll with the “race and color” garbage. No, it’s the trade of a US hating person who can get a ball through a hole as her one “redeeming” quality for a person who actively tries to kill Americans…and others. By the way, Griner admitted guilt.
I almost forgot, under the biden administration, criminals go free, while J.Q. Public fights to try to preserve some of their rights. FJB

10 Likes

It doesn’t really seem like the US came out even on that deal…an arms dealer for a basketball player doesn’t seem as even of a trade as an arms dealer for a person accused of espionage against Russia. We could have done the arms dealer for the person accused of espionage, and a Russian drug user for the person busted with a cannabis oil vape

5 Likes

Maybe it wouldn’t have worked, who knows, but I guess that’s why I’m not in charge of the Prisoner Exchange Agency…

5 Likes

MAXlevel

MAXlevel4 hours ago

Vladimir Putin is the winner in the Brittney Griner prisoner exchange :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

How do you say in American… русский сговор ( Russia Collusion )?

5 Likes

I’m not saying Americans are the only people guilty of this, but folks born & raised in the U.S. seem to be uniquely blind as to how the rest of the world works. We have example after example of Americans visiting other countries and getting into big trouble when they realize too late that not all nations are as lenient as we are.

After enough high-profile cases, you’d think folks would learn. But nope, they don’t.

13 Likes

Wow! Maybe it’s just me, but I strongly believe all “Americans” should be brought home, especially if they served our country, but an anti American bimbo with too much money and the arrogance of a Fauci, should have been left to rot in the yellow snow of the gulag!

She will use this moment to push her anti American agenda! No liberals have ever been held to account for anything!
I’m not sure which is more popcorn worthy, Twitter, Grinder or Myorkas?
We still have a guy in solitary for sitting in Pelosi’ chair, who hasn’t been charged with a crime. Is my blood still boiling, even after 8 hours of sanding mahogany disks, yes. This is more embarrassing than Obama making American sailors surrender!

The state department should immediately put out a warning to American traveling overseas, stay home your life is worth a terrorist!
That’s the deal!

7 Likes

We can gripe, piss and moan about many things in this country of ours, and many of us do, and on a continuous basis! Something’s always touching, nothing is ever right, It’s too hot, it’s not hot enough, they have too much, we don’t have enough, why are they looking at me like that, nobody cares about me, the moans are unending. And we can express them audibly and boldly. Protesters are everywhere and with every conceivable hot button issue, to ad nauseam! But in a foreign country, my friends; you are not in America. Step out of bounds if you dare, and you’ll find out quick, fast and in a hurry just how much you are an American, and how much they don’t like you…no matter the hue of the flesh that you’re wrapped in. And you can take that to the bank and get cash.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Fair Enough

2 Likes

It’s absolutely not about race or sexual preference. Many are upset since Brittney Griner was taken first over Paul Whelan. Paul Whelan is a former marine arrested, tried and convicted under a false arrest. Brittney Griner on the other hand was guilty of marijuana possession, has said negative things about America and has only been held in russia a short time. Paul Whelan is much older, is not in as good of health and has been there since December of 2018. Not knowing their color or sexual preference or sex who would you have chosen?

8 Likes

Personally, as an American, I’m glad to see a fellow American come home safe. I truly hope that the government is also working hard to get others who are captive by foreign countries home safely as well.

@Fish has a very good point here:

That is always going to be a harder deal to negotiate especially with Russia.

What frustrates me the most is that the current administration is openly working to limit law-abiding gun owners from owning and possessing AR-15’s in the name of public safety, but they let go free a global arms dealer who has sold thousands of firearms to the black market getting into the hands of criminals.

12 Likes

He’s technically in charge of destroying out Country.

1 Like

Do we still bust people for illegal drug use here?

6 Likes