California keeps getting shut down

New ruling by the intelligent judge in San Diego put an injunction on the one-a-month restriction. He put a stay for 30 days so the state can appeal if they want. Will see if they think they can really justify the enforcement after the SCOTUS rules.

6 Likes

I think I know the answer to “see if they think they can justify enforcement”.

They think they can and they will try. Just look at SB2. Silly CA

Oh, and welcome aboard!

6 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Isn’t that how it always goes? The judge says you can’t put a 30 day waiting period on a gun purchase and then he put’s a 30 day restriction on his ruling? Oh The Irony.

8 Likes

The lawfare continues endlessly here in Commiefornia. Besides being unconstitutional, the worst part is the have a virtually unlimited war chest of OUR tax dollars to continue this :poop:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jackie_Gene

2 Likes

@Jackie_Gene Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Yet another unconstitutional Kalifornistan law being challenged, finally. I know this will drag through the courts for years, and as soon as the first court rules it unconstitutional the appeals court will uphold the law and allow it to stand, and on and on we go, but maybe someday it’ll make its way to SCOTUS, who will slap it down. Then states like the PRNY and Kalifornoastan will make new laws just like the old ones…

Anyway, glad to see it challenged. It’s basically the same as the law that prevents me being able to visit my family in the PRNY (People’s Republic of New York) and carry, which is a real problem for me.

2 Likes

Finally!!!

Well not really finally since this will likely take years to filter through the courts. But I can’t see any reasonable legal argument for denying Constitutionally protected rights to U.S. citizens just because they reside in another State.

3 Likes

Even if FPC wins this case CA will likely come up with some crazy restrictions and expenses to make it as difficult, time consuming and painful as possible for out of State residents to get a CA license:(

4 Likes