CA DOJ leaks CCW holder info

Continuing the discussion from Anybody Else in Southern CA?:

Fellow CA CCWs. I think we need to get a little worried, So much for Data security.

Can any of the moderators move this post to a new more appropriate thread. We need to keep track of this and possibly get some Leagel help.
I just tried to go on the CA DOJ site and look and conveniently it is down.

3 Likes

Bonta wrote, “This unauthorized release of personal information is unacceptable and falls far short of my expectations for this department.”

“The California Department of Justice is entrusted to protect Californians and their data. We acknowledge the stress this may cause those individuals whose information was exposed. I am deeply disturbed and angered,” he said.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I doubt this was and accident. He can do this as a way to intimidate the hell out of gun owners post some B.S. “I am deeply disturbed and angered,” crap and then walk away with a Gotcha smirk on his face.

8 Likes

Totally agree. I’m not getting paranoid. I’m way past that.

10 Likes

Florida Dept of Agriculture (D) , the agency responsible for issuing CCW in FL, is watching this and taking notes.

5 Likes

Constitutional Carry would prevent this. Just sayin’

7 Likes

How convenient after red flag laws get pushed through that a list of firearms owners is “leaked” mistakenly on accident…

7 Likes

WE just gotta keep watching and support our organizations.
Just got an email from the SD county gun owners and they are gearing up for legal action. What that will look like I don’t know.
IMHO these thieves and liars have to go down. Time for them to do some time with all the predator’s they keep letting out.

3 Likes

Also CRPA is looking into action as well.

2 Likes

MISTAKENLY, what a joke, just like the Supreme Court leak. Still haven’t revealed the perpetrators. They’re not even looking!

Mistakes,
twelve publishing houses turn down J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter
Throwing away that hard drive with the bitcoin portfolio worth 4.5m
Pissing off Ghengis Khan
Picking Kamala for anything
The French ordering trains too wide for the platforms countrywide

Leaks from Supreme Court, DOJ leaks of CCW holders…
F#$@£¥g PRICELESS‼️

3 Likes

Dhillion is filing a class action suit on behalf of CA CCW holders.
I’m waiting for an invite to join.

Well, this isn’t good:

The last day to file was yesterday!