But I Might Die Tonight

Would this actually work? Are there examples of it working in the real world? I know there are towns in this country where people just leave their doors open. We used to do that in Hawaii when I was growing up. Now days even in my rural community I lock up and so do my neighbors. It’s not the people in the community we’re concerned with. It’s the so-called tourists who drive thru our town on the way to the national park(s).

10 Likes

Any LEO that advises appeasement as a way to deter criminals should be fired. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

17 Likes

If you are going to leave the keys to your car by the front door, why not leave them in the ignition to make it all easier. Maybe put a sign in the rear window “Keys in ignition.” I’m glad I am not a Canadian.

14 Likes

This police constable must run a criminal organization, if he’s not making money off this idea then he has serious issues that prevent him from doing his job description

11 Likes

I’m obviously not drinking the same water as they are. Imagine if you will…WTF is going on? The lunatics are running the whole show. I truly don’t think there’s a way out of this!
Unless of course we INSTALL Trump! I don’t give a FK, the world needs to be set right on its axis! The truth is not going to set anyone free! We tried that route once before! Now it’s time to take it back by any means necessary!

8 Likes

‘But I might die tonight’------ WTF! REALLY? SERIOUSLY? I was just going to bed and decided to check back in for a second here and my PHUCKIN’ BRAIN EXPLODED!
I thought America was screwed ! Canada is on another Planet! I think we need another Border Wall/Fence!
Scott, Canada isn’t drinking different water they are drinkin’ the KOOL-AID! Holy Jesus and his band of Brothers! Lets just INVITE then in for the Canadian version of milk and cookies for crying out loud!
Who needs to lock the doors so the bad guys don’t hurt the finish on the front doors, just leave them wide open! Take anything you want you animals just please don’t EAt the dog–'ey? You Hoser!
THAT was the stupidest thing I’ve read in say oh, a day or so when I heard Pudding apologize to the Killer ILLEGAL! (there I spoke the TRUTH!) and mispronounce Ms. Laken Riley’s name and NOT visit w/ the Parents and Friends Like the Trumpenator did!.. The worlds gone MAD! MAD! MAD! I tell you! :crazy_face:Muahahahah :crazy_face:hahahahahahahahah :crazy_face:hahahahhahaha!

The Beatle’s song keeps rattlin’ around in my head! 'You say you want a Revolution, well you know!
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all wanna change the world

You tell me that it’s evolution
Well, you know
We all wanna change the world

I should have taken the damn BLUE PILL!

‘The chair is against the wall!
John has a Long Mustache!’

7 Likes

This is the exact same thing that Resident Joke BiteMe wants to do to the American citizens, TOTAL DISARMAMENT, and criminals will take over our lives. What does he care anyway. Hair sniffing Pudding Pants just wants to show women he can disarm a Nation so the children will be safe, and Schools will be free of mass shootings. “I will Bann All Assault Weapons”!!! “Long Live The Queen”!!! He says! :roll_eyes: What a :poop: for brains. :unamused: :older_man:Go Home, it’s time to retire, and get into home health care. :smirk: :laughing:

6 Likes

You can die from natural causes but your death certificate will say mass shooting victim from an assault rifle :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I don’t want to give you a big head but THAT comment and Ronald’s

was REALLY good! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But This! is Accurate! Bravo Scott, Job well done!

6 Likes

Has anyone recently viewed “THEY LIVE”?
Rowdy Roddy Piper/ John carpenter’s ‘cult classic’)

Man, the last couple of days I watched that and ‘The Hateful Eight’ and Escape from New York!’
Man now that’s a Film fest!
Piper has some lines in that film—’ Life’s a beeotch and she’s in HEAT!’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
but all that stuff of Human/Aliens, who SOLD OUT for Power, Money, Houses! and this was made in
1986? and still going on today! Mind Blowing! Yes, It’s cheezy ! who cares, It’s the message!
Watch it Folk’s! This makes Justin Trudeau look like a Quaker! (a Monster Quaker, but a Quaker!)

4 Likes

Constable Ricciardi addressed the issue, stating, “To prevent the possibility of being attacked in your home, leave your fobs at your front door because they’re breaking into your home to steal your car. They don’t want anything else.”

What a case of privilege and colonialism!!! He says one cannot break into a home in protest over climate? or wanting justice for Palestine?

6 Likes

…hastened by Covid.

5 Likes

This was not police telling people to make it easy for thieves. Nor is this. And whoever tells people to get euthanasia are not doctors.

3 Likes

I have lived in or near several towns where the majority of people still don’t lock their doors and some where many people leave their keys in the ignition of their cars. But these are towns where crime is incredibly rare and you can do those things without getting robbed. Mostly because everybody knows everyone so criminals can’t hide in the crowds and get away with things without everyone quickly figuring out who did it.

They are also towns where most people have lower paying jobs and can’t afford the costs of loosing their vehicles or items in their homes. So if crime did start ticking up in those towns doors would get locked and people would be quick to reach for their shotguns and rifles if they saw someone poking around who they didn’t recognize.

Making it easy for criminals to steal just makes them more brazen and leads to more dangerous encounters. It is like when people feed wild animals. The animals lose their fear of people and become more aggressive until they end up injuring someone or worse. Then they have to be put down for everyone’s safety. As we are seeing in the news making it easier for criminals to steal things just leads to more aggressive and dangerous crimes. Don’t feed the wildlife.

7 Likes

But, but,

8 Likes

After a fiery crash.

5 Likes

What did that Boeing ‘Whistle blower’ say right before his :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:?

He said ‘If you find me Dead, I DIDN’T commit Suicide!’
This .gov/Corporate :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:show is getting out of hand!

5 Likes

I seem to remember they recently outlawed personal possession of firearms and were forced to turn them in or something.

3 Likes

If more people wrote like you, I wouldn’t post this s__t so often. :money_mouth_face: But I Might Die Tonight is a hippie song from the '70s - the Bernie Sanders generation. Nixon shoulda kicked their asses then. Now we suffer with these idiots. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Actually Jackie it’s a little more EVIL than that. Last year (If I’m not mistaken)
There was a series of ‘Mysterious Fires’ in the Great White North’ (and THAT’S NOT racist! :thinking:)
:neutral_face:and there were .Gov calls for MANDATORY evacuation. When the residents came home
they found some doors kicked in and their Firearms gone! GUN CONFISCATION.gov style.

Remember It’s only a Conspiracy if it ain’t true!

5 Likes