Breaking News! Prez. Trumps Mar-A-Lago Home raided by fbi

What are the accomplishments of this administration you are most proud of?

8 Likes

Show me an honest political.

3 Likes

This has nothing to do with the current administration.

My contention is this, con-men always have to have the next con else they get caught out. Trumps problem is that there is not a next con after being president, so the rule of law is catching up to him.

It would have far better for Trump to have never gotten elected in the first place, because his con’s could have continued.

I’ll wait patiently for you to list the best accomplishments of 46.

8 Likes

Are you sure you have that long to wait Brother. Bad Orange Man. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Your getting off topic.

Let talk about Trump’s home being searched with a lawful search warrant of which two of the legs of our constitutional system signed off on. I presume that the congress will have hearings when the republicans take the house in November, So all three parts of the system of constitutional authority will have their bites at this apple.

Or do you think that our Constitution does not work?

1 Like

So if the FB of I had a warrant who issued it and why exactly?
I don’t care who isn’t president, I want to know the specifics.

1 Like

Surely there is something that you are proud of him accomplishing?

Anything??

4 Likes

start another topic on this site “What made you proud of Brandon” and will chat there.

Lets talk about a con-man getting caught in his own game here.

There is no “topic” here, no one believes a word your saying. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

What I figured.

Goose egg!

5 Likes

Why? Cause we are running out of space here?

2 Likes

Never ceases to amaze,

The Constitution is good if I agree with how its works for my side.
The Constitution is bad if I disagree with how its works against my side.

The Constitution works for both sides even when my side disagrees with the result.

Again simple…

Accordingly, a judge signed a warrant based on an affidavit that there was a high probability that evidence of a crime that a place needed to be searched for.

Again, I ask, why do you hate our constitutional system.

2 Likes

Still waiting…

4 Likes

Those on the left always accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing, that’s not working anymore, we are on to you. :rofl:

9 Likes

Reminds me of Pierre Delecto :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The definition of insanity, saying the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Fact: they looked at Trump with the biggest magnifying glass there is. His golf courses, his taxes, his hotels, his relations, his university. Zilch. Nada. The closest they got to him is when profane comedian put a box of mushrooms in front of Stormy Daniels to recognize.
This time is no different. And every time they drag him through mud to find nothing, little guy has more and more contempt for them, and also watches them with more attention and suspicion.

13 Likes

Wheeeeeeeew this is beyond witchhunt. Where is Hunter Joe😭

6 Likes

He’s home “tee heeing” with the good doctor and having an ice cream cone. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes