Biden weaponizing the DoJ?

11/15/22: Tuesday: Trump announced his Presidential campaign.

11/17/22: Thursday: Republican leadership in Congress announced plan to investigate the Biden family.

11/18/ 23: DoJ appoints, Special Prosecutor to investigate Trump. :thinking:

Shock me :zap: shock me :zap:

Who didn’t see this coming. It’s honestly, part of the reason I think he announced his Run for office so early.

As it will give him a quite legitimate claim this witch hunt. That has drug on and on. That Democrats will do anything to hinder his political agenda and keep him out of the White House. :rofl::tumbler_glass::popcorn:

Color me shocked :zap:

Post edit. I’ve heard of Trump Derangement Syndrome, but this is bonkers. So we know how the next 2 years of MSM reporting is going to go If and I really mean if. If Trump can keep his cool and stay focused without ranting at everyone. This could help him. I don’t know if he can though.

17 Likes

But maybe they’ll find something the sixth or seventh time, don’t you think? :thinking:

7 Likes

Political Outsiders ARE NOT WELCOME in the swamp. They don’t like them there and as we’ve watched for the last 5 years, they’ll do anything they can with all of the alphabet agencies they have access to to get them out and keep them out.

6 Likes

Great campaign ads for DeSantis. Seems he in like Flint!

4 Likes

Looks like the gloves are coming off, and it’s all bare knuckles now.

1 Like

If they keep looking they might find he is in Cahoots with Hunter Biden.

2 Likes

And now we have the house they better make sure they take care of Hunter & Biden,Don’t let this slip under a rug. Make it happen.

5 Likes

House can indict them but the Senate has to convict. So unless the House finds something that the Dem’s just can not tolerate, because all of their base would turn on Biden, then, Biden will just pardon Hunter.

2 Likes

Under “covid immunity”

3 Likes

Which will never happen because it seems that the Dem’s have an unlimited amount of tolerance when it comes to one of their own.

5 Likes

Are we experiencing a Greek tragedy
or are we witnessing Shakespeare’s Macbeth?
Granted, we’re only in act IV…

3 Likes

Late to the party. Pollicization of every federal agency was done by Obama.

4 Likes

Not late. Merely pointing out the hypocrisy and retaliatory nature of ideologues, that claim they own the moral high ground.

3 Likes

They have no morals.

1 Like

And the FTC. :roll_eyes: Pure harassment.

4 Likes

Never mind the DOJ going after President Trump. The AG in New York, thinks they have him on criminal charges for Tax Evasion, in 2012. He reportedly paid for his financial advisers kid to go to private school, and then reduced the guys salary. So the AG claims that reduced his financial guys, and the Trump organizations Tax liability. ?? Something to do with bonuses paid as well. ?

Trump belongs in jail

1 Like

Hillary belongs in jail

5 Likes

The majority of politicians belong in Jail, no matter which side they claim to represent.

8 Likes

Can you qualify that statement? Preferably with facts and not conjecture.

3 Likes