BREAKING: Man Opens Fire At Oklahoma Walmart, Confronted By Armed Citizen,

3 Likes

Well, it was done with a pistol (doesn’t fit the current narrative well) and was stopped by a good guy with a gun (goes completely against the narrative) so The Daily Wire is probably about the only news coverage it’ll receive. Sad to see innocents killed, but glad to see someone was there to stop the guy before he continue to raise his count. Stay aware and stay safe everyone.

6 Likes

Yep, and this one will disappear from the news media headlines in

2…

Wait! WHERE DID IT GO?!?!?!?!?!?

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

Tragic situation that sadly won’t receive much press about the armed citizen that quite frankly probably prevented further loss of life. This happened in my hometown where most of my family still live. You never know when or where something like this will happen. This all the more reason to learn, prepare and train yourselves to be ready to defend! Thank you USCCA for allowing a platform for this community of responsibly armed citizens!

3 Likes

Welcome @Jeffrey50, glad you’re here and your family is safe.

1 Like

CNN even reported on it.

Do you think Walmart will change their stance on firearms due to the responsibly armed American who helped stop the shooter?

2 Likes

that’d be a “No”…
I don’t think they’ll change their stance. Unless maybe to go further anti-gun.

Police say a man confronted his ex-wife and another man in an Oklahoma Walmart parking lot, shot and killed them both through the windshield of a car then turned the gun on himself

On the video here, they confirmed there was a CC on-scene who drew on the shooter, but say they don’t know if the CCer had any part in stopping the shooter:

no mention of the CCer at all here:

or here:

or here:

or here:

or here:

Looks like a pretty clean sweep for removing the CCer from the news altogether.

I don’t remember which news feed on fb it was in but a witness(iirc who was a vet) said the ccer drew his weapon and put it to the shooter’s head and told him to drop the weapon. The shooter turned it on himself and pulled the trigger.

The ccer stopped it without firing a shot, but the shooter died anyway. Was an interesting resolution though.

1 Like