Blue Lives- Officer Down

Its a shame that some people are just hateful. The daughter of one of the officers posted a tribute to her father on twitter, and the responses were mostly negative. Poor girl had to take it down. City is trying to see if anyone can get prosecuted for any terrorizing comments sent to her.

7 Likes

@ArmandoB
That is horrible! I was a Daddy’s girl and my dad was VERY protective. How old is she?

6 Likes

It’s sad that there are people in this world without a heart.

6 Likes

Not actually sure, they didn’t disclose that part. Only that the harassment was overwhelming . She removed her tribute due all the negative responses.

5 Likes

Unfortunately the worst is yet to come. I feel so sickened. Those families. This is not supposed to be happening and we must put a stop to this! Now, not tomorrow. The trust broke down on both sides. This is like a relationship, once the other one steps out on you, all bets are off. Boy meets girl, boy looses all drug money

But the real reason, the real reasons this is happening (with all due respect, Scorsese, couldn’t write this).
AOC and her gang owe millions or billions of dollars to the cartels. Follow the money. She’s right, it is about the bread and food, the drug dealers are self employed and didn’t receive unemployment assistance or a stimulus check. (sorry folks, can’t make this crap up! What!? You thought they filed tax returns last year?).
Hey, it’s true. I heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from Pelosi, who heard it from a giraffe, named Nadler. There are dossiers on all of them! They have been colluding with not only the Chinese, but with the cartels as well. I’m nobody, but I fear this is my “Pelican Brief”. Or should I call it the “Rat Brief”? It’s probably no coincidence that this is the Chinese year of the rat!
When the pandemic hit, drug sales dropped just like regular retailers, except retailers got the slack picked up by our government (which AOC and her “gang” is a representative of). The cartels want their money. They are still producing and need to pay their employees. So in order to get the sales back up you need to get those buyers and sellers back on the streets . How do you get all those people back on the streets during the worst pandemic in history?
Weeeelllllllll, first you let the leaders out of prison, then you offer no bail, then you give your blessing to riot, loot, burn it all down, terrorize neighborhoods, dismantle the police forces and mandate the use of masks. That’s the best part, enforcement of the hiding of their identity. (It’s a plot twist no one saw coming!) (it’s also good joke, how do you mandate a law when there is no law enforcement?) Meanwhile you have the mayors and city councilors misdirect attention in front of Trump Tower. Or you allow a CHAZ zones to exist, so the drug trade can maintain the supply chains. It’s simple really!
Everyone is back out on the streets and business continues, but not as normal! Because the dealers are stepping on each other’s toes so hard and fast to recoup losses, that now they are just shooting anyone that gets in their way! Babies, teens, young men/women and that’s why the media won’t talk about it, because they get the kickbacks! Remember, if a cop bleeds it leads. The MSM doesn’t care about the mistakes the shooters make. It’s always been their motto.
If you think this is crazy, what would you have said to me last Thanksgiving, if I told you that over three million people would die from an unknown Chinese virus? You would have pulled off my tin foil hat! The truth will always be stranger than fiction, because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities, truth isn’t!

3 Likes

@Proverbs31.10-31

A beautiful and moving tribute. I literally have tears in my eyes. I can’t stand what our real HEROES are going through.

It’s hard to explain that brother/sister hood of running towards the fire to those who have not experienced it.

8 Likes

I know there is an extreme amount of pride involved being a law enforcement officer. I respect that, alway have, I was brought up that way. However if Democratically held cities want to implode, by all means, let them. I will still respect you and will to the best of my ability have your 6, now is the time to quit. There’s nothing more to save in these cities. There’s no reason to risk your life anymore for people that don’t have your back. I support and respect you if you turn your back. Live to fight another day. You’re not giving up, they did.

8 Likes

I spoke to the McAllen, Texas Police Department. Their setting up a tribute for their fallen. Can message me for direct line.

5 Likes

There’s a special place in hell for people like that.

Blurred for @Dawn

7 Likes

As much as I hate to say it , but I really hope your correct. Who in the world would do that to a poor girl mourning her father.

7 Likes

@Katrina1 - Welcome to the family, look forward to great conversations with you.
Yes is sad that police officers are ambushed it really angers me. Mike

6 Likes

It’s just so awful.

4 Likes

It really angers me as well
We need our police officers

5 Likes

Thanks for that video. Truly hard not to shed a tear for the ones that have to deal with the loss and those that put their lives in the line of fire to do what’s right. God bless the men and women in LE! :pray:t2:

5 Likes

@DanFNS
You are most welcome! I love that song anyway but, it one of the most fitting songs for this kind of video. I do not even remember who made it. I just came across it on YouTube one day.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe. :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, stay safe and train hard. :grinning:

2 Likes