Biden Attacked Texas Governor For Signing Law Letting Churchgoers Carry Guns:

4 Likes

I guess Shotgun Joe’s people are handling Joe and telling him what he has to say to be elected :joy::joy:
You’re Too funny Joe and so predictable.
Like they say when you need police they’re to far away to help.

5 Likes

He’s not saying that now!

Check out video below…sooo funnny!!!

4 Likes

I only hope he gets what’s coming to him over the whole Ukraine thing, but the 2 tier justice system will probably keep chugging along.

3 Likes

He was just as wrong about “gun free zones” in churches as he was about them in schools.

5 Likes

There was just another instance of how valuable it is to have people with CCL’s-- the shooting at a church near White Settlement-- the shooter was shot by a church member before he hurt too many people. Biden & Co live in a sort of never-neverland…

6 Likes

At the cost of how many possible lives Joe? Man has his head stuck somewhere.

4 Likes

@John150 He does, certainly that’s true but the underlying reason is that Democrats just don’t want us to have guns. This was going on since the end of US Civil War in 1865 in one form or another they have been trying to get them. Except it seems to me the criminal element of the liberal judges here in Cook County (Chicago). It used to be criminals didn’t want to be caught with a gun because they would be hit with a gun charge. Nowadays liberal judges overlook that and criminals don’t care if they’re pinched on a gun charge. Cook County jail is a very bad place I have been there for jury duty and to testify but they didn’t need my testimony because the perp’s lawyer got a plea deal and that second-degree felony was pled down to a misdemeanor and the guy was out on a eye bond and back on the street to commit more crime.

5 Likes

“Walk outside on the balcony and fire two blasts outside the house…”

Holy snikes!!! I don’t know that I’ve ever consciously realized what he was saying there!!!

Just fire two shots indiscriminately (as long as they’re outside the house)…hope their gardeners or pool boys don’t happen to be around when Jill decides there’s a problem…

Awesome video btw @Randall318 !!

2 Likes

Heck yes @JamesR fire two “blasts” from your shotgun and get pinched for UUW Unlawful Use of a Weapon. That’s how he came to be known as “Shotgun Joe”

2 Likes

I saw it like a year ago but when @Robert8 said, “Shotgun Joe” it reminded me of that hilarious video :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

That doesn’t only happen in cook county. Happens all over

1 Like

Here in Idaho we carry pretty much everywhere as long as you carry concealed. Can’t carry in federal buildings and airports. Also our new governor passed a law allowing 18, 19 and 20 y/o to carry handguns as long as they open carry.

1 Like

The democrats would rather you be dead than defend yourself with a firearm.

The liberal’s mentality…