Biden Assures Everyone That While The Taliban Now Has American Tanks, Rocket...

7 Likes

If they dont find a way to silence Biden we are doomed.

4 Likes

In all seriousness, Tass just reported “divert the blame” Biden just banned Russian imports of guns and ammo. Ammoseek site down at the moment but want to see the effect on the tula 9mm that’s been the cheapest 9 for months.
Edit…ammoseek back online, and the tula went from 30 to 35 cents/rd…good news is seeing brass case for less…for now.
Almost bought some Novosibirsk Wolf from sgammo just for a collector item, but came to my senses. Bi metallic for the same price they had the armies m118 for a couple weeks back.

1 Like

And they worry about stabilizing braces here in the U.S. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

We have just armed the next hundred years of terrorism.
We have assured China’s rise as the number one power on earth.
We have just contributed to knocking the USA down to a second rate nation.

6 Likes

Folks thought 9-11 was bad, just wait …

5 Likes

That’s their plan.

3 Likes

As Jack Posobiec recently tweeted: “Stay out of Cities”.

I realize that for most, this is impossible because that’s exactly where they live.

Be safe out there.

4 Likes

Growing up in Truman country most of us leaned toward the Democratic party, that party has left us a long time ago. From the times seeing Harry walk in Independence to seeing this thing called the Dem party now is unreal. There are lots of groups with their own agendas being fueled by activists with billionaire backing and aided by the garbage media that controls the Dem party. This toxic mix of factions with their lapdog media are spreading influence, like a flash mob on a national scale, that’s being used by politicians to get votes. Judging by the totally incompetent mess that is in Congress, the Senate and the White House it appears to be working very well.

We are supposed to be a representative form of government. Once the Dem clowns get in office very few actually represent the voters and a large number could care less about representing the Constitution. If I voted for someone thinking they would make a change that turns out to be against the Constitution, should I be disappointed if they don’t follow legislative procedure? Should I expect them to change procedures to stack the court and legislate from the bench? Should I expect them to follow the oath they took to protect and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic? I think we all know who the real domestic threat really is.

One thing is for certain, unless a miracle occurrs and the country is being run by patriots that live up to the oaths they took. In 3 1/2 years all the Dem groups and the voters that are content to remain ignorant will vote in another batch of incompetents. Maybe we’ll be a China annex by then and it won’t matter.

7 Likes

yea don’t believe anything this guy says… he wants to take all the American citizens firearms away, from lawbiding citizens… And he gives 83 million $$$ worth of weapons to the Taliban… brain dead Biden needs ,and his whole administration needs IMPEACHED… Can’t wait till Trump is back…

8 Likes

Of course they didn’t get any AR-15s!! They got M-16 select fire rifles that ARE intended for battle!!!

3 Likes

William 226, right on Brother! Why do we continue to support these people that ignore their constituents and lie to us blatantly? The Republicans aren’t any different than the Democrats. Except for the Bush family I have voted Independent since Reagan left office. Biden is a product of his party with no individual ideas. He regurgitates the party line without any thought to what he is saying. That is why he does not know the difference between an AR15 and an M16 and M5 rifle. We are putting American and Ally lives in jeopardy by our haste to get out of Afghanistan. If we have to leave, leave by all means. But leave in an orderly manner and don’t supply the enemy with arms, equipment, money and other supplies;ies in the process. What fools we are in the eyes of the world. We were a world leader. We were respected, admired and (yes) feared as a power by other countries. What must they think now? We have backed down from the Koreans, the Viet Cong, and, now, the taliban. We could bomb Afghanistan into the Stone Age. We could turn North Korea into a radioactive wasteland. Viet Nam would be a blank space on the map. We keep jumping into other peoples stuff (I’m not forgetting 911) and then getting talked out of going for the knockout. We are disgracing the memory of those who were wounded or lost their lives in those efforts. I pray to the God, that some of our political leaders try to ignore, that our fearless leader come to their senses and either be more careful of what fights they get into, or, at least finish the ones they start. God Bless America and it’s people!

3 Likes

Jack2, you are right. If we don’t get a handle on ourselves and our actions we will be doomed. China is on our heels and closing. They are not subtle about their hatred for us and they steal our technology, frag our technology, and stir the international pot against us. Providing the taliban with the arms abandoned in Afghanistan is abominable and unforgivable. Biden and our military leaders should hang their heads in shame. Also the administration’s decision to jump into the Afghanistan fiasco is a prime example of not learning from history. Centuries of invaders of Afghanistan , the last that I recall was Russia, have failed to conquer that country. Why did we think it would be any different for us. It would be interesting to see what history will have to say about us a couple of hundred years from now.

2 Likes

If you voted for this ruling Party’s platform which included putting Biden at the helm, you effectively voted to destroy America and its Constitution as well as affirming your Marxist intentions for this Nation. Don’t try to hide it, you were supporting the Marxist machine that is rapidly destroying this Nation.

9 Likes

China and Russia have been supplying the hamas/taliban/isis/isis k/whatever the hell you wanna call them with weapons for years. They will sell all of these gifts from America for money and different weapons that they know how to use. I think this is all calculated and slow joe has very little to do with it. Global corporate takeover inbound. Not sure if it’s reversible. I am sure smarter more powerful men and women then I are also concerned and resisting. Pray for the best and prepare for the worst.

2 Likes

I wonder if all of this is by design. The people running Biden probably wanted to get the latest technology to China and others. What better way to do it then to abandon high tech Blackhawks and other sensitive equipment. Doesn’t the military usually destroy things as they leave. Seems like they may have been told to leave it there on purpose. Remember Biden is not making any of these decisions, he is just going to be the scapegoat, and when he is told to step down the people running the country can move on.

4 Likes

It would seem that it must be by design, NOBODY could be that stupid.

4 Likes

I agree. I was trained to destroy equipment before it got into the hands of the enemy. I strongly suspect treason. I do not trust anyone who claims to be Democrat that is in office. They might as well proclaim to be mafia.

5 Likes

When I left Tan Son Nhut AB in 1972 the Air National Guard had just flown in a large number of C130 aircraft that had no South Vietnamese aircrews to fly. Guess who ended up with those. Seems like our withdrawal planning has yet to change!

2 Likes

I was not worried I know Briben would not be capable of using the “Launch Codes” and the double key system required to fire an AR-15!

3 Likes