Best Mini Guns to hide on body?

My Ruger EC9S is small and very easy to hide. 9mm

1 Like

It would be helpful but, I may have a 9mm or .45 or .38/.357 as my main, and a .22, .32, .380, or even a .38/.357 as a backup.

I currently do not have a .380, but am back in the market for oneā€¦

1 Like

21 A Bobcat - Beretta has a line of small pistols with different Calibers.

ULTIMATE POCKET PISTOLS.
The same dedication to advanced design, uncompromising quality and strict quality control that make the 92F.

1 Like

The wife and I have the Beretta 21A Bobcat in 22LR, & 25acp, Tomcat 3032 in 32acp these are all tip up barrels, also Kel-Tecā€™s P32 in 32acp all small easy to strap on. Iā€™ve heard that the Kel-Tec P-3AT .380acp is very nice also. The ones we have are all great carry guns, with a good ankle holster, pocket holster etc. Problem is others will dislike these guns and like something else, itā€™s all just information to help people figure out what they may or may not like. Happy Holidays, stay safe.
P.s. Beretta Bobcat 21A in 22LR, NRA gun of the week.

3 Likes

Thank you Kurt!
You have been most encouraging. I appreciate the time you have taken with me!
Iā€™m assuming the ā€œKā€™sā€ in our group the letter is in their name or do I send ā€œDear Kā€™sā€ email out?
I like the idea of repetitive order. Trying to figure out 1. backup and 2. cheaper means to practice.
Thanks Kurt, you are the best!!

Thanks Enzo!
Iā€™ll look into that one. Do you suggest having your main firearm and your backup on you be the same caliber or is it good to master both?

Thanks for the tips, Oliver!
Is there a better wording than ā€œmainā€ and ā€œbackup/hidingā€ firearms?
I found the glocks to be a bit too wide for my grasp. I prefer to be discrete- no rifles unless for fun

Iā€™ve been a proponent of platform first, THEN caliber for yearsā€¦ within reason. I will pick a platform that makes the most sense for the job at hand and THEN find out what calibers are available to me. I have CC pistols in .380 to 10mm and they all go on rotation depending on concealment need and perceived threat levels.

3 Likes

Hi Fred,
Thanks for your reply! I do not carry a purse big enough for a small firearm comphortably. Iā€™m interested in a 1" width or less to wear on belly band of body?
Thanks for helping me hone in on one!

BTW not all Glocks are created equal. I HATED Glock grips for decades and my current favorite main CC gun is a Glock 43x loaded with Shield Arms mags that make it a 15+1 gun in a small, light package that is Easy to conceal and carry comfortably all day. The grip is much smaller and slimmer than a standard comparable Glock like the 19.

1 Like

Great insight Enzo, thanks!
What does platform refer to, manufacture or need for intended threat?
Iā€™m just imagining if I have a 9mm and run out or need to grab something quicker wouldnā€™t it be best to carry the two with the same size bullet?
Any particular brands you would suggest for a 380?
Thank you!

Thanks,
I added that to my list of firearms to handle and find the right fit. I like 1" width or less the best but want an extended handleā€¦ I guess it takes time!

Nice AL34, that is a nice looking gun.
I added it to my list of guns I need to feel for fit.
Thanks for sharing!!

Look at the G42 as well as the G43. If you like check out the G43x as well.

1 Like

Thank you, Mdstanzel!
Iā€™ve added them to my list to feel for a good fit.
Do you suggest any clothing companies for deep conceal?
Thank you!

For a woman that would be very difficult for me to say.

1 Like

Platform=Manufacturer, model, chambering, size, capacity, acton etc. Basically the gun. For .380s I like the Glock 42 and the extra Tiny Kahr P380. For Single Actions Iā€™m in love with the SIG P238 but not a lot of folks are comfortable with a cocked and locked gun in deep concealment. Iā€™m Ok with it but I have over 3 decades of carrying a 1911 on me.

2 Likes

Wow, you must be a great trainer! Do you happen to live near me? :grinning:
I want to go to the self defense advanced training in Nashville TN but funds are limited. I love my new sport and the safety I feel for myself and others.
I have a list of guns to go find and feel!
Thank you!

Awesome mdstanzel! I added them to my list of find and feel. Itā€™s got to fit right!
Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words. Iā€™m in coastal NC, not too close to Nashville but feel free to ping me with any questions you have. Always happy to help our USCCA family members!

1 Like