Belly Band Holsters

Just wondering how many (if any) Use a belly band holster. How do you like them? Been thinking of getting one as the Blackhawk I currently use Prints really bad,

2 Likes

@Steve39. Yes I have been lately this summer and still have been. Very comfortable I have the new ComfortTac and love them. Oh and you can get them at Amazon.com among other places They’re about $19.95 if you’re interested.

2 Likes

@steve39 Does a carry corset count? :grin:
LOVE my Dene Adam’s carry corset, its comfortable- I mean GENUINELY comfortable, not just not UNcomfortable. Outstanding concealment. A little slower draw, so that has to be considered.

My granddaughter uses a Can Can Concealment hip band, shes pretty happy with it too.

Down side is they can be sweaty if it’s hot and muggy, and draw may be slower. Up side is I find concealment better, they’re more comfortable, and it solves the public restroom problem pretty effectively.

3 Likes

LOL at the Carry Corset. Never thought of it that way for the women. :smile:

1 Like

Megan, wrong recipient on that one I think you want to change

1 Like

Got it @Robert8 :grin:

2 Likes

Yes :us::us::us:

1 Like

I’m wondering if anyone is wearing Crossbreed, which combines belt and kydex holster.
This one seems to be more secured than ComfortTac.

5 Likes

Yes, I use one at work for deep concealment. I tried the ComforTac, but even my single stack printed often. Then I bought a Fulmosa 3 position holster(you could carry 3 guns at a time, but I don’t recommend it), and it is wonderful. It doesn’t print at all. It’s somewhat stiff, but I got used to it and it’s very effective in hiding and taking the weight off my pants.

4 Likes

@Michael261, is Fullmosa’s gun compartment hard or soft?

1 Like

The Fulmosa gun compartment is expandable stretchy material, but it secures my Ruger EC9s very well with no snagging of the sights on the way out. It also has a top strap to secure the gun, but I don’t use it. I’ve even run a bit with this on, and the gun and 2 spare mags are very secure.
To prevent the whole belt from folding over when you bend over, it has vertical leather stiffening ribs top to bottom spaced around the perimeter. As such, it feels stiff, and doesn’t stretch out of shape like others seem to. It also doesn’t stretch around your belly much, so if you order, measure your belly and not your waist (pant) size.

4 Likes

welcome to the group @Michael261!
is this the fullmosa you’re talking about? I had to go look it up as I wasn’t familiar with it.

3 Likes

Thx @Michael261 for details. I’ll look closer into this. My only concern is that doesn’t have hard shell for the gun.

1 Like

My vote goes for ComfortTac. Inexpensive and very practical.

2 Likes

Is this the one?
Ultimate Belly Band Holster for Concealed Carry |

1 Like

And just because the ladies nay be checking this thread too…
https://deneadams.com/collections/corset-holsters/products/opal

3 Likes

Why don’t they make it for men? This one might be more comfortable than belly band…
My wife told me “go for it”… but then I realized the back wouldn’t fit :wink:
gorset

2 Likes

@Zee. Yes , That’s it. That’s the one, There’s a short intro to it as well with the YouTube channel

1 Like

I have a generic elastic belly band for my snub nose when going to the gym.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the one!

1 Like