Avoid, arguing.when,carry your,e.d,c,.‼️

When you are,ARMED, NEVER,GET.IN.TO…SENCE,LESS,ARGUMENTES.:bangbang:WALK.A,WAY. IF.AT.ALL,POSABLE.LIVES,ARE DEPENDING,ON OUR.TRAINING,:100::bangbang:USCCA .STANDS WITH YOU &, YOUR, TRAINING.NOT A,BAD,ATTITUDE.REMEMBER YOUR TRAINING,

8 Likes

I generally try to stay aware of the spirit of the people around me. When I see the spirit around me escalating in a negative way I generally try to de- escalate it. This feels natural to me. Ignoring it would not make any sense to me and I think it is my purpose in life.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Robert 1246 You Are a Peace make an i do BLEAVE You Are a Grate American GOD BLESS KEEP WHAT YOU HAVE YOU GOT IT :100::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Robert1246. Un like Most on Here i am just what I Said i am my name is Bobby Jean I do live in Texas 940 , area code 76365 an I am 5/10 tall 1,75 pounds. Long grey hair looks blonde green eyes every one in town knows of me I do not bother no man no one bothers me at all. Never. I Help who ever needs HELP , and I stand as a man , I love Jesus Christ and I pray an I do not care if anyone else BLEAVES in Jesus or not just never pizz on me I AM truly just what I have said I AM I am not afraid of nothing but GOD I LOVE PEOPLE AND ANAMALS AND THEY LOVE ME I DO NOT DRINK BOOZE OR SMOKE AT ALL BUT I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE DOES I AM AN AMERICAN RED NECK INDIAN EAZY TO FIND Bobby Jean , pleased to meet ya all Debbie ann I my woman who has stage 4 mestistizd breast cancer is in her bones I AM not joking :latin_cross::chile::owl:

1 Like