Attorney Gen. in Minni-haha say's Glocks fire 1200 rds a minute!

“This could be a case for Joe Biden’s attacks on “misinformation” or “disinformation” or “malinformation” or something.
Or it could just be a case of a politician trying so hard to pursue his agenda that the facts don’t matter.
Case in point is the claim from Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison that Glock is failing to protect the public and might even have “broken to law” by knowing “for decades” of a modification to its handguns that would make them fire 1,200 rounds a minute.”

What a Maroon! AG of Somaliland I mean Minni-haha! is so stupid to ‘announce’ his stupidity Publicly! Don’t any Politicians ‘Fact check’ themselves anymore? I mean seriously? What size Mag is that? :crazy_face:
Gone are the days when people were concerned they may say something stupid, now it is ‘Acceptable’ to print, say, Shout LIES!
Pudding and his little Minion’s do it daily! But with the Sheeple these day’s so brainwashed if MSNBC aired it it MUST be True? or if oh never mind!
Sadly some (many) will believe these lies
‘I’ve got a Bridge to sell them and make serious money…oh, wait, I don’t anymore it @ the bottom of the river now!’
Where We Go 1 We Go All!

6 Likes

When you put one of the selector switches on them (yes they can be legally acquired, the wish ones if they work certainly wouldn’t be legal)

I don’t know about 1200 rounds/minute but yeah, decent rate of fire!

5 Likes

1,200 rounds/minute, i.e. 20 rounds/second. I highly doubt it.

4 Likes

The only Glocks with that rate of fire are found in easy-to-steal Kias.

11 Likes

If the State AG claims :lying_face: that Glocks fire 1200 rds a minute, :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: PROVE IT, with a LIVE DEMONSRATION HIMSELF :point_left:!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I am not as knowledgeable as some here (I’m just not)
I know my way around Guns and related hardware
I am here to learn as much as I can
BUT I am also here to dispel the ‘Bullshite’ some take a Gospel
(like this article and idiots like this)
that is the reason why I posted this
Some may believe this ‘(20) rounds a second’
(1,200 rounds a minute is possible–thank you Bjorn) Some folks I help get over their
fears and inhibition’s over inanimate objects show visible relief when I
place my unloaded firearm in front of them w/ a (17) round standard magazine.
Once in a while they say, THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE A MACHINE GUN!’ (or Assault weapon’)… .depending on who is voicing the false narrative that week on the News.
So many more folks would get into the Gunning sport/Self Defense if jerk-offs would stop scaring them Like our very own resident-in-thief! (but that is what they are paid to do)…

3 Likes

It is exceptionally difficult to acquire those legally, and you basically cannot personally own them

And if you play BS games with the SOT tax and “demonstration letter” stuff, they are watching. Ask Larry Vickers

For the regular person, the full auto switches on these are essentially not obtainable legally

I fired a full auto Glock 18 rental at Battlefield Vegas once upon a time.

It’s pretty crazy. Totally not practical. I think the “machine gun” restrictions are unconstitutional but even if they were lifted…I probably would not want a full auto Glock anyway

5 Likes

Buy your Glocks now, they may need the money. :moneybag:

This is the end game.

2 Likes

I’ve shot one, and I don’t doubt it in the least. The switch my SOT buddy has would dump a 33rnder in about a second and a half. Full mag dump you may score 2 hits out of 33 though. Shooting it in 2-3 round bursts really wasnt that bad.

4 Likes

Vickers screwed up because he was not a manufacturer, only a dealer. manufacturers don’t require law letters.

2 Likes

I feel the point I am making is missing the Target here.
This cluster-phuck.gov is attempting to keep the
.gov narrative alive that All HANDGUNS are basically Machine guns!
We’re not debating the usage of Glock switches, or modified this or that.
He is stating that without changing (17-18-20)round mags a dozen, 5 dozen times
X’s these firearms are Weapons of War and should NOT be in the civilians hands.
Like resident-dip-shite (you don’t need–blah, blah, blah!)
It’s NOT up to them what we NEED, it’s our RIGHT! to own them.
If you tell the Woke Demoncrat this gun fires 1200 rds a minute!
These ignorant sheep will say (and VOTE) to BAN them!

THAT IS MY POINT!

5 Likes

That supposed to be revealed in Q2 of 2024.
1,200 rds / min is a feature of a the new Glock 66 Gen6 :zipper_mouth_face:
Once Gaston Glock is gone… there is more secrets kept in Glock Ges.m.b.H. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Most regular people aren’t going to become manufacturers of machine guns

As a general rule, you can’t/won’t legally acquire a full auto Glock

3 Likes

oh, I agree with your point. they are already trying to ban every semi auto, not just Glocks.

5 Likes

Thank Goodness!
We have enough Troubles! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Machine gun Nathan! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Jerzees Dillinger! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Karacal…oh, never mind! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I KNEW you’d get it Matt, thank you. :innocent:

4 Likes

If you are already going to the lengths to become an SOT for toys, a manufacturers license is not that much more expensive and an 07/02 status comes with a lot of benefits

GLOCK Perfection | G18

Glock is where the 1200 rpm number comes from in the first place

Do you know anybody who has gone through that to get their hands on an automatic Glock?

Do any of them actually themselves own an automatic Glock personally?

no comment. I dont answer questions. contact my attourney

but yes, i know quite a few at home SOT’s that have manufactureres licenses. Quite a few build post samples to sell to other dealers. I used to be in quite a few facebook groups with hundreds before the zuckening of 2020.

there are no transferable glock 18s, so no, no individuals actually own one afaik. They are owned by the business, not the individual. But SOT’s sell businesses with large post sample collections semi regularly. Its how the rich get around transferable laws.

2 Likes