Biden’s ATF Nominee Failed To Disclose China-Backed Propaganda Network

3 Likes

C’mon man! Nothing to see here. It blows my mind what Biden has been allowed to get away with.

4 Likes

I saw a video recently with Chipman explaining that most ARs shoot a larger caliber than a 22 because they shoot a 223. I guess it is not important for anyone in ATF to know the minimum diameter/caliber for a 22LR is 223.

3 Likes

No, I think they shoot 223 .22 bullets every time you pull the trigger. What civilian NEEDS a shoulder fired A-10 Warthog? :grinning:

The stunning ignorance of those that would write gun laws is just, well, it is something.

4 Likes

I watched a bit of the Chipman hearings. I’m not sure, but I swear that, when he shook his head, I could hear the pea rattle.

5 Likes

We need to be very carful here, remember, Obama said he wanted to “fundamentally change the United States”, many thought it was just political pandering but in the end, he did it in some areas. This guy said it and if confirmed and he does it who can say “I didn’t see that one coming”. These guys are serious, they want to control the possession of fire arms, they say it, they try to pass laws to do it and they never stop trying to get it done.