Attention Residents: TX, MD, VA, NE, MO, IL, FL, AZ, MI, & NC - We Need Your Help!

Would you be interested in joining or leading a USCCA Chapter in your local area?

The USCCA is considering starting up “Local Chapters” for members to come together in their local areas to socialize, network, participate in fun events, and contribute back to their communities.

If you’d be interested, please complete this quick survey. (Estimated Time to Complete: 1 Minute)

This survey is in no way considered a commitment to joining or leading a USCCA Local Chapter. We are simply just asking if you are interested. If we decide to move ahead, you will be given more information, and a chance to get all your questions answered.

Thank you!

9 Likes

How about Utah?

1 Like

Does this mean that there are chapters in states not listed? I didn’t see SC, or GA.on the list.

I’d be interested. I’m in VA. Filled out survey.

great idea
here in the Keweenaw the closest USCCA trainers are in iron mountain and Ontonagon
2hrs away in the summer [3hrs in winter]
we have 2 indoor ranges available for training

Mike

I would be definitely interested in participating/leading a USCCA Chapter in my state of Maryland and did complete the survey. I would like to see an organization chapter that is similar to a gun club.

1 Like