ATF Registry?

Hello Scott52, i agree with much of what you have to say, however how many of us vote in local and national elections? It starts locally, and unfortunately our politicians on a national level never encourage us to vote on a local level, in spite of the frequently used misnomer of a “grass-roots” campaign. All of us at this juncture of history need to research and vote every chance we are given. If our representatives are voting, write and call. I for one have been guilty of only voting in nationsl elections, but have failed to perform my civic duty to vote in every local election. Never believe the polls and pollsters. Question everything.

Finally, we do have Posse Commutatis, which prevents our military from attacking US citizens. The anti 2A crowd knows this despite their cries that you need “F15’s and Nukes” to fight the gov’t. We still have the right to vote and need to exercise it as often as possible. Don’t let fear and dispair rule you.

3 Likes

The purpose of 2A raises fear well understood by our opposition in government and by anti-2A organizations veiled as common sense gun control. That fear is what drives our opposition. Take preparations and precautions accordingly.

1 Like

Sorry to go off topic Scott52 but you mentioned gas chambers so I had to throw this in the ring. FEMA has already built the gas chambers! They also own 8 guillotine! Celeste Solemon is a resigned employee of FEMA and she has a video blowing the whistle on all of this from gun confiscation, gas chambers, guillotines and the entire lay-out of the virus and when the camps will open.
I know a little bit and my sources are good,
Everyone please stay safe and healthy during these unsettling times.

2 Likes

I believe you! My wife tried to convince me, I thought she was watching too much YouTube! They had a plan and they are implementing that plan! The peppers were right all along!

To me, the challenge needs to be that We the People no longer trust the government. We need to exercise our distrust of our government each and every election cycle!

4 Likes

This aggreges unconstitutional attack on our God given rights is way out of bounds. We must win both houses back in this election or we with be in serious trouble!

3 Likes

I’m sure all the gang members and crooks are going to register all their guns to make us safer. I also think the ATF is stupid if they thing so.

4 Likes

The 4473 is still filled out and is kept for a minimum of 20 years. There is* a serial number associated with that, but the buyer’s info and the type of firearm will be on that form.

1 Like

The Form 4473 does have a field for the serial number.
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/4473-part-1-firearms-transaction-record-over-counter-atf-form-53009/download

3 Likes

You’re right. I was thinking of the background check that is called in has no serial on it.

But yes the 4473 is kept for 20 years minimum and has all the info, you got it

3 Likes

That’s what the government says, that it is only kept for twenty years. If you believe that, you also believe the guy who shows up at your door and says, “Hi! I’m from the ATF and I am here to help you inventory your firearms.”

4 Likes

I hope they have a boat😉

2 Likes

I just watched one of her videos about the virus and everything that has taken place since 2000. Chilling. I will say read your Bible. Know God and get comfort from him. This is ALL outlined in Revelation the way the world is going right now. Know that Jesus is our Lord and savior and he died for our sins, rose 3 days later, and ascended to Heaven. If you believe this, You WILL be saved.

5 Likes

Form 4473’s do not go to ATF, the FBI, or anyone else. They are retained by the licensed seller/transferee (FFL). They are available for review to Agents doing audits at the FFL. From time to time I have had Agents attempt to make copies of the 4473’s - we don’t let them! Neither should any other FFL.

5 Likes

They go to the atf if and when the ffl shuts down. Then there are also the digital 4473 now

3 Likes

I’ve been asked a couple of times to use the online 4473. I just wait until the clerk isn’t looking and hit the Escape key, then call them over and say the system kicked me out. After doing this 2 or 3 times they pull out the paper form and away we go. :smiley:

5 Likes

Here in Arizona the s/n is documented but it is not reported to the national database. Case in point. My daughter had a pistol stolen while visiting Komifornia. The police could not locate the s/n in the database at all. Only business sellers do a background check. If I buy from a private seller, no background is needed. With a CCW not even a phone call to check background. Pick your gun, pay for it, fill out form, show DL & CCW to make copies, grab gun and leave. That’s it.

2 Likes

Yes, of course, if you buy privately without a 4473, then you won’t have the serial number on a 4473 attached to your name.

But when you do buy from or through an FFL and fill out a 4473, that serial is attached to your name and is much easier to find

4 Likes

Easier to find if the govt got a search warrant to confiscate the documents.

2 Likes

In all fairness, its our fault 100% we allowed this country to develop into big government. We allowed people to make laws against our bill of rights. We did nothing to remove them from office or from the judicial bench .

My question…why do all need to rise when a judge walks into the court??? Who are they to command such respect? We allow them to interrupt the law? They almost set the law. Perhaps a new law should go to the courts before it can even be sent to be signed by the president, go to the governor etc.

We have career politicians… that’s our fault 100%

Everything that’s wrong with this country is the fsult of the people who did nothing about it. Go run for office, go work for a candidate that you want to see run, go work the voting areas. I used to do some of that and honestly 2020 may have broke me.

They call the 16th an insurrection, what a joke.

2 Likes