ATF demonstrates how not to handle a firearm

8 Likes

Hey Now, Come on Man, It’s the ATF, you know Big Brother, the people that are there to make sure Alcohol Tabaco and Firearms are regulated, are safe. They know stuff, stuff we mere mortal civilians couldn’t even imagine. They tell us how it’s going to be, Hell They’ll Arrest us if we don’t get it right. It all comes down to “If they did it, if they’re doing it, It’s Right”.

9 Likes

I always thought that Alcohol and Firearms don’t mix well. Maybe that agent spends a little too much time on the Alcohol and not enough on the Firearms.

9 Likes

Perfectly safe, there is nothing there to damage. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

not sure whats worse, the picture or the person trying to white knight for the ATF in the comments lol

2 Likes

Where do you see that?

2 Likes

miner69 or whatever, scroll down in the link to the bottom for the comments section

3 Likes

the dumbass trying to equate a live open bolt sub machinegun on a hot fireing range pointed at the agents groin to weapons on cables at a gunshow

4 Likes

I had only looked at the first couple of comments and they were a highly negative regarding that officer’s firearm safety. One troll in the midst is not surprising. He was just trying to “stir the pot”, but does not understand the difference between a live range and a gun show, or miserably attempted to not understand, so was a complete fail.

5 Likes

Miner69’er and Dacian (the dunderhead) are (2) main reasons why I left TTAG’s site and found you guy’s.
These two idiot’s IMO are bought and Paid for sh-- stirrers. No matter the topic they spin an entirely different slant (that usually makes no friggin’ sense and all they do is put Gunner’s down, make us try and look stupid and UNSAFE). It’s a Blog (not COMMUNITY) that some Gunners try to sound smarter than everybody else (sometimes @ your expense). It close knit for the Vet’s and anyone trying to establish an online friendship is sorely disappointed (I was). Some were really decent folks, Many weren’t.

4 Likes

Agreed. Especially with those two leftist idiots. I still read it but I never signed up or made any comments. The articles are pretty good or even excellent.

3 Likes

Agreed Brother on the Articles.
THAT is what drew me in the first place. And like you I sat out
side for a while just reading and gauging the comments, till freakin’
Dacian (I called it ‘darcy’) you never knew what it was really.Pissed
me off! And I blasted him! A couple of guy’s responded kindly and it awoke
this demon you have pestering you all today! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:who knew? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Now I am just OUT OF CONTROL HERE!

4 Likes

I guess they never heard of Dick Cheney.

6 Likes

I once saw Darth Cheney’s motorcade go by when I was working in WY. Along with more police and secret service vehicles than I ever saw in a presidential motorcade the whole procession was followed by two ambulances. Guess one was for if his mechanical heart stopped again and the other was for the traveling companions he might injure? Though he was supposedly just out to do some fishing at the time.

6 Likes

I always thought Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms was a shopping list :thinking:

8 Likes

For you Brother :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Yea I was being 100% sarcastic.

4 Likes

I was Just thinking that we better be careful KAZ the gov might make us take a vacation for being 100, percent sarcastic that word it a response to what you can not slap the crap :poop: out of :question: I don’t know how to goggles that what I think it means :wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::sunglasses::boxing_glove:

Poor Dick shot by his boss the president and it was limp wrist I bet ya o I AM broken my bad

Mike 164 could you find a member that is smart LIKE YOU AND BBJ DONNY WANDA3 AND TEL THEM TOO DAY IS THE DAY THAT IN OUR GOD WE TRUST AND CHECK IT OUT ITS INPORENT TO SHEAR THIS ITS MORE THAN I HAVE SCHOOLING TO DO I JUST DO NOT HAVE TO EJAKASHION TO SHEAR THIS IS ALSOME I TRIED TO POST IT BUT I SUCK IN WRITING MY WORDS PLEASE SOME SHEAR THE STORY ABOUT HOW GOD THIS DAY BECAME OUR MOTTO ON THE UNITED STATES :us: MOTTO IN OUR CURRASEE GOD BLESS :us: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: :owl::feather::feather::bangbang:

1 Like