Appendix Carry

I’ll do it with a revolver with a hammer block between the firing pin and the primer. With a pretensioned striker fired pistol. Nope. But y’all do what you want. Hopefully no one becomes a soprano.

3 Likes

@Zee @Dawn Okay moderators. Quickly close this thread and delete from your servers. @bulldog got what he needed without the community having another civil war. Count your blessings and close.

IMHO.

Oh, one last thought… JHP or RIP ammo for CC? Talk amongst yourselves. Bye now.:innocent:

2 Likes

The carry of a loaded firearm, no matter where/how you carry is not inherently dangerous. However it is VERY unforgiving of mistakes. Constant attention to safety rules is required no matter how you carry.

2 Likes

My pants are already tight enough so I’m happy to have left my hometown of NYC to live in the great state of NC where I can open carry > cross draw. Folkses ask why so and my response is that being right handed if I’m shopping in a store that hasn’t caved to the whinny left and still allows open carry within, I have my left arm over the butt while reaching with peace of mind…

1 Like

The Alien Gear Holster you are showing is very adjustable. My muzzle on mine is pointing straight down and is very easy to draw. Like any holster you train train and then train some more. I can easily draw without flagging myself or those around me and it is extremely comfortable for me.

3 Likes